its been a while since last post.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

res1bcb1

Reaction score
so ive had a lot of life occurrences happening and had a brew sit for 6 months or more.. newborn and work has taking over my life recently but now getting back to hobbies i love... kind of worried because seems to me i have in infection but yet i thought age only made homebrew better. please give me some opinions and is it safe to drink?
Thanks ahead.

For pictures you have to use a site like Flickr or Photobucket then use the photo icon to link to the photo url address.

I just put a keg that I brewed last August in the kegerator. It seemed sweet and too high in final gravity. I procrastinated in fixing it. I checked the gravity again to decide what to do with it. The gravity had dropped and it tastes pretty good.

Yours, if infected might not taste good but it will be safe to drink.

Definitely safe to drink it won't kill you or make you sick if that is what you are worried about...taste and make a decision!

Back