ISO-wild sour cans FT-stuffs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmike99

Reaction score
Looking for a bunch of different ones or whatever's available now. Have a bunch for trade like fw18, merkin, NY locals, etc.

Currently available here are The Gose and the Flanders red.

Was hoping more different varieties were available. Thanks anyways guys. I'll close this down for now and check back in maybe when there's more variety around if that happens.

I live in the town where the Desthil brewery is. As I and many of our local homebrewers don't support them for various reasons, I can still get you their beers. Below is a list of what's available.

Abbey's Single: 8.99/6pk
Hoperation Overload: 8.99/6pk
Vertex IPA: 7.99/6pk
Here Goes Nothing: 8.99/6pk
Flanders Red: 8.99/6pk
Bela: 8.99/bottle
1920: 17.99/bottle
Antiquity: 10.99/bottle
Saint Dekkera: $16.99/bottle
Quadruple: 8.99/bottle

Interested to hear about those reasons you mentioned. I try and support places that remember their roots.

Interested to hear about those reasons you mentioned. I try and support places that remember their roots.

Kind of it hit right on the head. In my opinion and some of my local homebrewers, Destihl doesn't really support the local homebrewers, and you'd think the town your brewery is in would be the first place that gets your beer line. There's also personal issues about how they let go their head brewer, and bunch of other stuff. Let's just say our club doesn't really care for them.

Now of course this is all my opinion, and etc, I can't speak for everyone that is a member of our club and local homebrewer in town.

Back