ISO: Family business beer(s) and nocking point wine. Have access to most of the NE beers and...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khannon

Guy who really knows where his towel is.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to get my hands on some beer from the Family business beer co and/or wines from Nocking point. The wife is a fan of the people who started these companies, and wants to try them.

I have access to most of the New England stuff, Treehouse, Trillium, Lawson's, Alchemist as well as the more obscure stuff from the area like Hermit thrush(great sours).
I also have several bottles of Cantillon of several varieties, some Drie Fontinen, some Põhjala, and many others, and have access to much of what is brought over by the Shelton Brothers.

Make me an offer, ask if I have a certain beer etc..

I'm not in a hurry, and if someone with access to these is planning on going to The Festival http://www.sheltonbrothers.com/festival/ in Denver in October, I will be there, and could trade in person. Also would be happy to trade by mail(UPS/Fedex) and would be willing to mail first. I would also be interested in getting some swag from these places.

Thanks,
Kevin

@khannon I live near Family Business and would happy to pick you up some of their beer (I have never heard of nocking point and if they aren't in the greater Austin, TX area I do not have access to them). Family business does not currently package anything but do sell growlers. I believe they are currently installing a canning line (according to their instagram they will start selling cans onsite soonish) so if you are patient it might make an easier trade to go that route. I do not plant to attend the Shelton Brothers festival so we would need to trade via mail.

Let me know if you are still interested and whether you would prefer growlers or wait for cans.

Cheers

Back