Is this better or worse than Craigtube?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
posting in defense of craigtube. Craig's vids showed me the basics and got me into brewing. Don't be a hater, Craigtube is good stuff.

I love Craig's demeanor and nonchalance, and her dress :mug:...
but that's it for this last video.
Kyle

Ah yes.. Oh.. and Craig is great IMO.. Doesn't pretend to be an AG guy.. He does what he does.. and enjoys sharing what he does. I like watching his vids.

Ah yes.. Oh.. and Craig is great IMO.. Doesn't pretend to be an AG guy.. He does what he does.. and enjoys sharing what he does. I like watching his vids.

+1. I posted in this thread about him without realizing the snickering about the poor guy that goes on here. He's been brewing for 25 years for the same reason I just started. For starting off if I can get average or better swill I'm happy. If I can get beer that my Wife or Dad will drink I'll be ecstatic. If I stay at the average or better swill level, though, I'll still be satisfied.

If you guys go back and look at some of Craig's older videos, he actually is a musician and has one hell of a voice. I stumbled across his beer videos and enjoyed them for what they were, and then saw the one's where he is singing live on television. I thought he was just an old quack, but the guy is pretty talented.

Guys......

I think you're missing the POINT of this thread. Despite the title, it's not about our favorite albino brewer AT ALL.

It's not a praise his name thread, nor really is it a bashing thread either.

It really has NOTHING to do with him.

It's about HER.....

Vienna-Lin-4.jpg

4815925962_0620b1944d_z.jpg

518b27d02ef783321d20f560b0ef7cb7.jpg

d4c43e0bef2e91a439eda0ed4876cf20.jpg

If you're going to insist on bringing this necrothread back to life, would you PLEASE at least stay on topic?

;)

Ha! You got me. I'd just found this craigtube guy, did a search for him on here and started posting in this thread. Vienna deserves her own thread though eh?

Back