Is my beer (Brew House) ruined?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck! This is too scary, I am too close by and this could have happened to me. The thought of possibly having to drink store bought beer is a nightmare. I am in Lynchburg and all we got was a little wind. Keep us posted on how your rebuild is going.

Little duct tape, some paint and nails, I can fix this. Oh wait, damn, I left the window down!

ForumRunner_20110908_104532.jpg

Little duct tape, some paint and nails, I can fix this. Oh wait, damn, I left the window down!

you still need a beer.

if it makes you feel any better, that's what 90% of the barns in illinois look like.

Yeah,one of those times where adhesive tape,& coat hanger wire just won't do the job anymore. But ya need somebody that'll do a good job,without rippin ya off. Who ya gunna call?...

Would you believe the biggest obstacle thus far is finding someone to tear it down and take if away. Already having the new one built. Gee, hope I don't drop this match. JK big brother! Too big for the small guys, too small for the big guys. *sigh*

That tree in your brew house is like the deer a$$ in my side of the windshield/roof. Bambo needs some wup a$$ dumped on him. 1st my tuner,now your brew house. He must've been behind the tree & ripped one (like Homer)...you know the rest.
I hope it's workin out for you. I'm negotiating a deal to fix my ride,house roof,& garage door now. Then we go after Bambo...

That building doesn't look too big to have a take down party...
I mean, after all, you have beer don't you ?

Well, it appears the shed didn't topple over once the tree was removed.

I was really hoping that those 3 empty cases were really holding it all up. If that was the case, I'd save em. Woulda been a heck of a story.

Good luck with your rebuild.

Did you break your hydrometer?

lulz

when i was driving through vermont i saw all kinds of crazy irene damage. sorry to hear about your brewhaas, that's some tough s**t to take. i'm sure the new one will be bigger and better though. can't tell you to relax but have a homebrew!

RDWHAHB. You have the technology. You can build it better, stonger.....BIONIC BREWSHED!:rockin: We're all feeling for ya, Brother. Good Luck!

.<br />
<br />
7. Make your holiday gifts. If you have creative talents, such as cooking, crafts, etc., making your own gifts can be very special. If you're not very creative, consider giving your time. Offers to baby-sit or to do something special for someone can be very personal and appreciated gifts. How many parents do you know who wouldn't love to have free babysitting?<br />
<br />
8. Purchase wrapping paper, holiday cards and other decorations right after the holidays

are you offering to babysit his brewshed?

Well, it seems like its been forever! The new BruHaus has arrived :ban: It showed up 2 days before I got home from Afghanistan, talk about perfect timing! Haven't really gotten much done yet, decided to upgrade the electrical from the last shed (10/2 20 amp) to (8/3 80 amp) and put in actual breakers not just a main disconnect like last time. Finished all that up last night, will start insulating tonight and hopefully start moving all my stuff back in before the rain comes on Friday. Here's just a few quick shots from the phone cam, will take some better ones this weekend. Cheers!

387536_2062964548442_1674587115_1422792_88757401_n.jpg

2011-12-12_19-32-39_446.jpg

2011-12-12_19-32-51_757.jpg

2011-12-12_19-32-58_706.jpg

:rockin:

Getting closer! Interior is all done, just waiting on new equipment and doing some of the DIY projects.

2012-01-16_20-24-05_208.jpg

Latest posts

Back