IRS filing a lawsuit...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sablesurfer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
...and I found out through Robocall! I mean the nerve of them, to not even give me fair warning and then to leave a random voicemail from some random KS phone number.

I guess I better call that number they gave me, they said it was urgent and I definitely do not want an IRS lawsuit.

Can you all give me some of your bank account numbers in case I need to pay off this lawsuit immediately? I mean, I wouldn't want to use any of my own credit cards, people steal that stuff!!

(jk....but I did get the call a few minutes ago.)

...and I found out through Robocall! I mean the nerve of them, to not even give me fair warning and then to leave a random voicemail from some random KS phone number.

I guess I better call that number they gave me, they said it was urgent and I definitely do not want an IRS lawsuit.

Can you all give me some of your bank account numbers in case I need to pay off this lawsuit immediately? I mean, I wouldn't want to use any of my own credit cards, people steal that stuff!!

(jk....but I did get the call a few minutes ago.)

I'm waiting on instructions on how to pay the fund transfer fee to receive my $8MM that was intercepted by customs. I'm really counting my blessings that the delivery had my email address included in the documentation. Too bad they didn't have my name and address, but who am I to get upset - at least they had my email address and all is not lost. The crazy thing is, I don't even remember ordering $8MM!

Anyway, once that arrives, I'll gladly help in any way I can.

See, you should not have accepted that money from the Nigerian Prince who emailed you. I mean I know you were only trying to help the guy, but look what trouble it caused... :D

Lucky!

I only get calls from Microsoft wanting to fix my computer...

Tell them you have a Mac and they will change their spiel. It's fun, especially when you get one of your kids on the other phone asking about Microsoft. You can tie them up for hours.

I had one of those guys on the phone for 30 minutes one time. It's fun to play with them. I usually have them repeat everything they say 3-4 times. After I'm done I try to get them to admit that the whole call is a scam.

Sigh - I need a life. :(

I had one of those guys on the phone for 30 minutes one time. It's fun to play with them. I usually have them repeat everything they say 3-4 times. After I'm done I try to get them to admit that the whole call is a scam.

Sigh - I need a life. :(

Ha ha! I do the same thing!

I try to get them to tell me how they know my computer is infected or whatever. Then eventually I tell them I am running Linux. They don't' even say goodbye! :D

Back