Introducing...ME

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BFauska

Reaction score
I just happened upon this forum from a google search and it seemed like a place worth checking out and joining.

I've brewed 2 times in the past and now that I've started my 3rd batch (after about 5 years of my equipment just taking up some space in my storage unit) I realize I have more questions than answers, hopefully this forum will be the perfect solution.

The few threads I've read so far make it look like everybody here is friendly (which is appropriate I suppose, it's hard to imagine too many a-holes brewing beer.) I'm looking forward to the upcoming exchange of information and the hopefully smooth cool tasty outcome of all the advice this place seems to offer.

:mug:

Welcome Aboard from Michigan. Everyone on here is friendly I have seen anybody yet that wasn't and everyone helps each other out well. Hope you enjoy your new brew!

Welcome to the forum, Looks like our Seattle contingent is getting larger. Where are you at out there? I lived up on Whidbey for a few years, and my Fiance is from Samamish. Good to have you here.

Cheers

I'm actually in the city of Seattle, Eastlake neighborhood. I usually assume that people are not actually in the major cities that they claim as home towns, I used to live in Bothell, about 20 miles out of Seattle and I always said Seattle then too, but now, I mean it.

Back