Insane Guitar Lesson......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SwAMi75 said:
......with Buckethead. Insane in more ways than one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86DEKFissl4&NR
Buckethead is the man. I heard he was going to be the guiatarist for the new Guns N Roses, guess it fell through. Too bad...I might have actually cared about them. He should get together with Les Claypool, that would a perfect match IMHO. Great video anyhow.

Buckethead was in Les Claypools Flying Frog Birgade. They are both amazing musicians.

- magno

giant016 said:
Buckethead is the man. I heard he was going to be the guiatarist for the new Guns N Roses, guess it fell thro Too bad...I might have actually cared about them.
Buckethead WAS the guitarist in "Guns N Roses" for a few years. I saw him w/ Axl's then-current bunch of mercenaries when they toured in 2001ish at the Fleet Center in Boston. That was one of the many "tours" that went kaput a few shows into the making when Axl ran out of pampers. Buckethead also one of 4-5 different guitarists to record tracks for the never-to-be-released Chinese Democracy debacle.....just to have all the tracks thrown out when the sh*t hit the fan and catfighting blew up.

It is pathetic that any of these post-Slash/Duff/Izzy bands have been pissing on the name Guns N Roses. Axl's illusions have taken him where they may......

Another fun fact about Buckethead is that he tried out for the Red Hot Chili Peppers after Blood/Sugar when John Frusciante (underrated, underrated, underrated) went off to practice being a full-time heroin junkie. Thankfully, Buckethead didn't get the gig. Unfortunately, Dave Navarro (poser) did.

last time i saw the claypool(about 5 years ago) buckethead wasn't there but it was still a killer show.
this band called drum and tuba open for them
wierdest show i have ever seen

99expo said:
wierdest show i have ever seen
i'd have to throw this honor to Mike Patton & Co about 6 years ago touring with Ozzfest under the name Tomahawk (sp?).

....although Golol Bordello (gypsy punks!!!!???!!!) opening up for Cake in the Woo' was out of the ordinary also.

Back