Indy keggers - where do you get CO2?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moosetav

Reaction score
I am on the northside and wanting to fill up my brand spanking new 5# tank so I can get my pale ale on tap. Anyone have ideas where I could go so I don't have to do an expensive exchange?

I go to a welding supply place here on the west side. It is about $15 for 5lb cylinders.

I'm in Fishers acutally. I know GF does exchanges for $20 but that seems a little pricey and, since it's new, I want to keep the tank if possible. I guess I'll try calling around to some supply shops up this way. I can do the exchange if need be but it wasn't my first choice.

I'm in Fishers acutally. I know GF does exchanges for $20 but that seems a little pricey and, since it's new, I want to keep the tank if possible. I guess I'll try calling around to some supply shops up this way. I can do the exchange if need be but it wasn't my first choice.

Most welding gas places will just fill your tank...

Back