In San Diego Can't Find Pliny, Help Me Out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpySquirrel

Reaction score
So I went to the neighborhood and to the yard house and can't find Pliny anywhere. Can anyone help me out?

I'm at the gas lamp quarter area by Petco stadium.

My goal when coming was to finally try it. :(

Not to sound redundant, but Stone has it. Unfortunately, Stone is no where near Gas Lamp, so hopefully you have a rent-a-car. If you don't have a car, rent one. Stone is worth the cost.....plus they have Pliny.

Here is a link to all accounts that carry Russian River products in Southern California

http://russianriverbrewing.com/southern-california-distributor/

Russian River has a rather large link on their website that says WHERE CAN I GET YOUR BEER?

You may wish to contact the individual account to verify that they might have Pliny in stock.

Interesting, my closest Whole Foods is listed as an account. I should check there periodically to see what they've got in stock.

Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately do t have a rental so Stone and Tornado are likely out. I'll check out the Russian River site to see if there are others.

Thanks!

So you're in SD and all you're looking for is pliny? There are a lot of much better beers around here than that. But, i f you're needing that and stuck downtown, try Monkey Paw. The brewer used to post here, not sure if he still does. If they don't have it, they'll have plenty of other good options. It's generally on tap at most decent bars around town, but there's not a lot of good bars downtown. If you can get to south park, hamiltons will have it. If you can get to north park, toronado, blind lady, and many others should have it.

Back