• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

In MA: 20 Amp PID Controlled Electric Brewing Panel w/Extras Available - $450

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tidesmatt

Reaction score
For sale is a custom built 20 Amp PID controlled electric brewing panel setup based on Ebrewsupply.com Deluxe DIN mounted panel build. The panel includes an SSR PID temperature control from Auber Instrument (SYL-2352) as well as a timer for beer brewing with multi-event programming (JSL 73B). The enclosure has a surface mount heatsink is wall mount ready and measures 12x10x8.

The panel features a keyed on / off switch with power LED Light (green), emergency stop function with stop LED light (red), Alarm / Siren for both PID and timer with separate on / off switches, a PID on / off switch, element on / off switch with power LED light (yellow) and element in use LED light (white). In addition, there are power on / off switches with power LED lights (blue) for AUX receptacles (pump, fan, etc.).

Underneath the panel is the XLR output for RTD thermo probe (which is included along with 8 ft. braided cable) as well as the power connection to the panel via a Leviton locking receptacle as well as another Leviton locking receptacle for the element. In addition there are two Leviton AUX receptacles to power a pump, fan, etc.

Not included with the panel is a power cord to power the unit (plugs into the unit and then into the wall) as I still use the power cord that I built for the panel and will need it. I can send specs so you can build or buy your own power cord.

If interested I have a stainless steel 1.5 inch tri-clamp RIM’s tube with male cam lock fittings as well as an older stainless steel 20 amp 2,000 Watt element in 1.5 tri-clamp Hot Pod (both from Brewhardware.com) that I will sell for an additional $50. Essentially the element would go into one end of the tube and the thermo probe (mounted in a 1.5 inch triclamp) on the other. No tri-clamps or gaskets are included with the RIM’s tube and the element includes no wiring or power cord.

Attachments

• IMG_1901.jpg
    IMG_1901.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1903.jpg
    IMG_1903.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1905.jpg
    IMG_1905.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1906.jpg
    IMG_1906.jpg