I'm Trev. who are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice how he tried to dupe us into thinking he's told us his name but, he really hasn't.

Trev.? That is not a name, that is an abbreviation, a pre-fix, a fragment.

Trev what?

or? on? ais? elon?

Got NSA all over it.

I have been blessed with many things in this life – an arm like a damn c*ck, the mind of a burmese python, and the c*ck of a rocket scientist.

Too easy. Sorry. :)

Edit: I have a feeling I have totally missed a point related to pop culture. I'm old.

Boy, do I feel stupid.

When I feel horny, it is usually because I am horny.
When I feel excited, it is usually because i am excited.
When I feel stupid, it is usually because all the people around me are a bunch of morons who simply cannot understand the intricate complexities of my theory, resulting in a lot of blank stares, and/or people shuffling their feet on the floor and wearing an uncomfortable expression.

When I feel horny, it is usually because I am horny.
When I feel excited, it is usually because i am excited.
When I feel stupid, it is usually because all the people around me are a bunch of morons who simply cannot understand the intricate complexities of my theory, resulting in a lot of blank stares, and/or people shuffling their feet on the floor and wearing an uncomfortable expression.

I don't understand a word of what you just said.

:D

I don't understand a word of what you just said.

:D

That post was originally going a completely different way after the first two lines. (This is why you mods see so many edits to my posts)

Trust me, in the original post, I was going to call you (and me) totally stupid. :)

LGI, yeah it is a reference to the show East Bound and Down. Its funny. It is no My Little Pony, the Snorks or Bonanza, but it is worth a watch.

I'm Chris. Shred was a stage name of mine in a comedy metal band (actually, Sir Shred Knight of the Undead). It was also my DJ name when I decided to let sh**ty music pay my bills.

Back