I'm Trev. who are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I'm not a person for hiding behind a user name, it just seems to happen as a default situation on any internet forum.

Anyway, my real name is Trev. Yours?

You know, you can set your real name on your profile. It will then show up under your avatar. :)

Haha. I only say it because there was a lot of debate back and forth before/when it was implemented. I saw a few people last week who didn't know that that's what it was for, and didn't want it on there too.

I B Frige
I have been frige since Al gore invented the internet. I am probably the easiest one to find on this forum. Hint, I do a/c work...
;)

My name is... Well guess it depends on who you ask. My given name is Eric. Family calls me Jabow. Both sisters call me big bro. In high school I was "air rock", play on the air jordan, air everything at the time. Which changed to just "rock" to the couple people I still talk to from then. Then I was Nate. Online persona include N8daSK8, Super71 ( VW forums), 13wings (hockey), and now malted hops ( from the funny things about beer thread). Whew. Multiple personality syndrome? 3 out of 4 voices agree I'm not crazy!

That all depends on who ya talk to...

My given name is Adam, my close friends and family call me Sammy after my Pop they say we have the same personality, so I go be either or

Kc

Funny story is I was named after KC & The Sunshine Band. The thought of my mom rocking out to "that's the way uhh huh I like it" still sends shivers up my spine. Maybe that's not so funny after all. I think I need counseling.... but I'll have another brew instead.

Close! Funny story, (well, to me) about my ex-husband losing a digit in an industrial accident. I worked in the hospital where he had his surgery, and we were getting post-op instructions when the ER doc that I worked with the most walked by.

Since his arm was held at waist level, and he's a huge guy, the pinkie finger was sort of below his waist.

without a beat, the doc kept walking and muttered "Missed it by this much......." and "you're no bobbit". But the girls at work still call me "Bobbit".

"Stick" by one of my brothers, "Lair" (or liar) by my GF, and Larry by most others.

wassup, Trevor?

for Gila:
Larry Ibn Harold Ibn Samuel...
:D

Anyone else notice how he tried to dupe us into thinking he's told us his name but, he really hasn't.

Trev.? That is not a name, that is an abbreviation, a pre-fix, a fragment.

Trev what?

or? on? ais? elon?

im-watching-you.jpg

Latest posts

Back