I'm Drunk!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many people are like WTF?! When reading the buddy guy friend thing. We need to post the southpark clip of it lol

Lmao exactly! Hell yea! So gents, I've always been a malty brew person (thats what I started with) but really want to start trying some hoppier brews, obviously I know that going full bore into a 12er of 2xipa would be a bad idea just for the fact that I'm really not used to THAT MUCH hops. So. Store bought hoppy break out brews? Any ideas? And no, malfunctioning is not bmc, I know this lol. Thank god for living a few miles from new Belgium brewery!

Stay Sharp? Like the SHARP skins? F*ckin' A! Another person that knows what is right! Screw the bone heads man!

Oh, I got it, don't see many rudies or sharps or hardcore kids in general on the homebrew forums (at least that I know of).

****, the edge kids are ticking time bombs anyways, I don't know anyone who kept their 'edge'. I've got llove for their movement, in my day they weren't a gang though, nowadays they're as bad as the boneheads were.

That's no lie, their form of swarm violence seems to be a hell of a lot worse drug then our beer... Imo. But screw em. They ain't my buddy guy!

yeah, WTF? we don't drink, or smoke, or ****, or anything bad. so we'll just be violent? somebody get these guys some beer.

I remember hearing about an edge dude in Cincinnati that was called "No Ears Tim." The dude had No Ears and used to throw shopping carts at people that smoked cigarettes!

The few "edge" folks I've known who actually kept at it never ran around screaming "I'm straight edge!" but rather left it as what it's supposed to be- a personal f***ing choice, and weren't dogmatists about it. It's always the ones who run around with X's on their hands that stay "true till 21".

Now, I have no problem with swarm violence, provided it's against someone who deserves it. But this "you bumped into me in the pit so I'll have 50 friends gang up and beat your ass" crap is ridiculous.

That's no lie, their message was good in the beginning, fight against the coke and speed getting into the hardcore scene but like most things that started with a genuine message, it took a turn to the dark side of things. Now the oi skins are seen as boneheads and hammer skins because a bunch of morons thought that it would be a great image for the W.P. movement. It's messed up.

I'm there buddy! I've had 8 different pumpkin beers so far tonight, and a couple of the same one (home brew) and I'm feeling great! Don't work tomorrow, so I'm starting off Halloween weekend on a great foot!

i'm hear with you. i ran out of beers and switched to scotch. my wife bought an ice tray that makes ic cubes shaped like dentures. so i got teeth ice cubes in my scotch.

I'll be drunk this evening damn you all, and I'm not your buddy friend.

(he's not been paying attention very well, could be that he's plastered)

EoinMag said:
I'll be drunk this evening damn you all, and I'm not your buddy friend.

(he's not been paying attention very well, could be that he's plastered)

You're correct, web acquaintance, that I wasn't paying much attention. I was plastered indeed!

Headed to the flood stage brewery to kick it with the owner/brewer. In a few hours buddies. I too will be drunk! You're not my guys friends!

Drunk, drinking up Sherry. She's a great girl and has a beautiful body, she's sweet and smooth, a musty body aroma perfume
.. perfect. :rockin:

I suppose I'm in this thread tonight.
Had a couple friends over, had some homebrews. Friends left, decided to brew my graff tonight instead of tomorrow. Several beers later the graff is in the fermenter, the kitchen is back to its normal level of messiness and I have one last beer for the evening.

(And I an't nobody's buddy, bud)

Buddy, acquaintance, guy, dude, lady...

Whoever you are, I'm there again and bringing this thread back on track. I've had 5 baltika 9's in the past two hours and feeling pretty good. It's a wonderful imperial bohemian pilsner. And it's 8%, which is giving me a great time!

Twice in a week I'm here, apparently it's a great week!

In my drunkenness i started thinking about my health, so i sought the silver lining. And according to the internet thing, a moderate amount of beer every day is good for you. Of course i'll interpret what "a moderate amount" consists of. If i can talk w/o slurring, and walk w/o falling, i've drank a moderate amount and essentially i'm at the gym.

Back