I'm Drunk!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many beers and shots of whiskey (dead Guy whiskey... high life for beer)

Hanging out with my sister and 4 coworkers/former coworkers.

All female, all lesbians. Time for king of the hill and hbt.

woooooooooooooooohooooooooo!

thats redneck for i'm drunk! started drinink earlier an i'm just now offin this chimay blue. feelin pretty awsome. looking forward to the morning :(

The name says it all...

I'm referring to the contents of this thread, not my personal state. It's only 7:30 am and I'm at work.

thought id say hey to you guys today. i've been drinkening! i love you HBT drunk people...

il'm drinking three philosoplhers and it SUCKS! always hear all this good crap about it... you guys steered me wrong. ****ing... BA. you guys can suck it. toffee flavors, cheery shines through,... its bull ****. it tastes stupid.

I brewed blacked out. Don't know what it is, didn't write anything down boiled over, and only 2 and a half gallons In the carboy. Wow! What a mess

first off. i don't HAVE to do anything. i could very well enjoy a drink without getting drunk. or i can enjoy lots of drinks WITH getting drunk. you mind your business guy, this thread isn't about moderation.

But what I don't get is why you have to drink to get drunk....can't you just enjoy a drink without getting drunk?

then why brew these imperials and barleywines then bottle them in 32 oz bottles? ok that may only be funny if you are drinking alot of big azz stout. i personalyy do enjoy a beer most of the time but sometimes it is just funny as hell to pound a few 2 many

buddyguy.jpg

BUDDY GUY!

Many artistic expressions can be caused by too many a beers as well. Such as this gem after a cajun (sp?) Boil at a friends b-day. Meet my friend, buddy!
ForumRunner_20111014_040647.jpg

Latest posts

Back