I'm Drunk!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on being piss ass drunk. I've taken the last two nights off from drinking so I need to make up. I am listening to Classic Country (what I grew up on) and drinking my 8% IPA trying to empty the keg so I can work my 9% IPA into it... HAHA.. Great night!!!

Debating going for another. Don't want to not lose weight, but F' it, it's Friday! And I'm brewing tomorrow! Though brewing hungover can be a drag... I think one more's in the cards for me.

Just popped my keg..... transferring another batcing into the busted keg!... after that it is free for all on the $200 in beer in the fridge!!

6 beers in and SWMBO came home from a girls night out and "I'm drunk and the bad guy".... **** this game!! I am going to get worse than planned!!

Bells amber, florida beer lager, summit maibock, brooklyn main engine start, and summit epa. Starting a weekend with SWMNBN(not be named... Mother of SWMBO) tomorrow so... Im there.

wife and i arguing, broter and girlfreind argueing, and i'm the only one drukn. i feel like i win. charlie sheen bitches!

at the bar. friends' birthdays. mac and jack on me (best they have other than the nimkasi red, which is just too filling for this type of event)

Haven't eaten today... and drank three double Bloody Marys and 3 double pints of my 7% homebrew..... I am cooking dinner, do I am now on water.... hahah

No beer yet today, but that will change when I get home. Long day, so I'm going to go for the 10.5% doppelbock I've got on tap!

Won't take more than a couple pints...

You know what's awesome about this thread? Looking at the list of "Similar Threads" at the bottom. I love this place.

Its the cops!

****dapolice.jpg

Well I wouldn't say that I'm drunk yet I've only been drinking for 5 and a half hours but here's to trying.

Storm

Resurecting this thread because it's only TUESDAY!!

SWMBO is on her way to pick me up from Trade Route Brewery Company in Pacific, WA! Great beers that will be followed with homebrew when I get home!

Resurecting this thread because it's only TUESDAY!!

SWMBO is on her way to pick me up from Trade Route Brewery Company in Pacific, WA! Great beers that will be followed with homebrew when I get home!

where are they at?

i'm far from drunk, but i am working my way through some beer. I've passed by start beer market dozens of times on my way home from work, and finally stopped in today, and i'm quite impressed.

They are in pacific, I think it's 3rd street. Great beers, and the brewers a really nice guy. I've been able to get just about any BMC drinker to enjoy their coffee stout, because it's nice and thin (but still has great flavor).

Not drunk today though... Way too much to do. :(

I dropped a full beer today. It was sad.
Only 4 more in the fridge now, 6 in my belly and one in my glass.

Love being on EI on parental leave on the days my wife is home to look after the baby and I'm just an unemployed dude with beer. :)

i've been hittin gmy amarillo twist ipa on tap all day with friends. nice buzz going right now after a successful brew day! :ban:

I've got a nice buzz going on a seriously beautiful spring day in the mountains of NorCal!

Don't get any better than that... Been playing in the dirt all day (building my hops/veggie garden), then when my back hurt too much to continue, I started on the homebrew consumption... tired, dirty, and thirsty are a great way to start a friday afternoon/evening....

Got a steak thawing, and I don't have to work tomorrow.. So I'm thinking I might make this buzz into just a 'down payment' (I see a flying V and an amp at 'eleven' in this nights future).. BBQ and HomeBrew, and a gorgeous evening.. What more could I ask for?

God is good to me!

MHMHMHM This Kolsch is DELISH! So was the Wit, Pale ale, and blonde I've been drinking all night! The blonde keg got kicked...guess I gotta keg up my dunkel tomorrow awwww what a terrible thing to have a pipeline!!! Heres to all the drucks tonight!:tank:

I didn't know I was drunk until I came in from doing yard work tonight!:drunk:
Sat down to eat and fell off my freaking chair!:mug:
Funny how that **** can sneak up on you while you're actually being productive. They go down way too easy.:rockin:

MSweat said:
I didn't know I was drunk until I came in from doing yard work tonight!:drunk:
Sat down to eat and fell off my freaking chair!:mug:
Funny how that **** can sneak up on you while you're actually being productive. They go down way too easy.:rockin:

Got to love a sneaker. What ya sippin on?

Back