I'm Back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ezboarderz

Reaction score
To those of your who knew or didn't know me, I am back to brewing. I took a good 6 month break because I moved to a new place, and the university started up again, to which I found myself quite broke. During the move I lost some of my brewing equipment so I decided to grab a burner and a 8 gallon brew kettle. Looks like I'll be brewing sunday for the superbowl.

First batch - Death Metal Dunkelweizen.
Second batch - Behemoth English Brown Ale.

I can't wait, looks like i'll need some oxy clean to clean out the beer lines in the kegerator and get everything sanitized once again.

Yes it is good to be back. Looks like this place needs a bit more brutality to go along with it. DB, I'll most likely shoot you a couple PM's as far as rocking an AG, with my new ghetto set up. Let me know if you have anything good brewing up and we could swap a couple. Get ready for the second batch of my "Behemoth English Brown" Brewed with the spirit of Nergal himself. Speaking of Behemoth, they are coming to california this month, you should make it to the bay area show.

Back