If you could brew any beer right now what would it be?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i could brew any beer it would be my Partial Mash clone of flying dogs raging *****. Oh look! I have all the ingredients right here! :ban:

I would brew my Wet Hot Belgian Summer, a Blonde with cascades but Belgian yeast. I'ge been obsessing over the recipe but just won't get to brew it for a few more weeks.

I've been chasing a true Urquell clone off and on for a few years but its always just out of reach.

If I could brew any beer right now, that would be it.
:mug:

If any style could be brewed, fermented, conditioned and ready to drink it would have to be a friends Belgian Quad soured on a bug blend over cabernet Sauvignon grapes.

I would brew a pure hoppyness clone by alpine brewing company. I think im gonna start researching this. Thanks for starting this thread!

I would love to get my hands on an early colonial America recipe. Something drank by Ben Franklin and the like. I want to use a real recipe from back then though, not some guess work.

That would be interesting. Here's a link that supposedly contains George Washington's recipe:

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/life/punchline/now-you-too-can-drink-founding-father

From that link: "To Make Small Beer

Take a large Siffer [Sifter] full of Bran Hops to your Taste. Boil these 3 hours then strain out 30 Gall[ons] into a cooler put in 3 Gall[ons] Molasses while the Beer is Scalding hot or rather draw the Melasses (sic) into the cooler & St[r]ain the Beer on it while boiling Hot. let this stand till it is little more than Blood warm then put in a quart of Yeat if the Weather is very Cold cover it over with a Blank[et] & let it Work in the Cooler 24 hours then put it into the Cask--leave the bung open till it is almost don[e] Working--Bottle it that day Week it was Brewed.""

a Saison....
What a coincidence, thats what i'm brewing today!

Right now an Ayinger Helles is on my mind. Had it for the first time about a month ago and was in love. That, or Brau Brothers Bancreagie peated Scotch ale. Both are fabulous.

Russian River Consecration. And I'd like it to be completely finished and ready to drink in 3 weeks or less. And have the finished brew served to me by Victoria Secret models.

I can brew any beer i want,i would just have to place an order but would have to wait some days to get ingredients but i brew whatever i want thats the great thing about brewing you can brew anything you want.:confused: I brew my dream brews every week about.

jonmohno said:
I can brew any beer i want,i would just have to place an order but would have to wait some days to get ingredients but i brew whatever i want thats the great thing about brewing you can brew anything you want.:confused: I brew my dream brews every week about.

I recommend a Punctuation Pale Ale for the next session ;)

There are two beers that I'm holding off on until I think I'm really really good. Shiner Black Bohemian and Shiner Bock. Okay, three. A barley wine.

I could really go for a Hefe right about now. Or any other summer beer. Got to prepare for the good times ahead :)

Latest posts

Back