If I Built Keezers...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradster

Reaction score
Hi All,

If I were to build 5 and 7 cu ft Keezers at a price that would be similar to what you could buy the parts for retail, would anyone buy them? I am thinking about people that have been bottling and want to start kegging. I would supply everything except the beer and have them painted (not sure of the color choices). Does someone do this already? The ones I have seen on ebay seem too expensive. If there is interest in this I would be happy to look into it.

Thanks,

I would look at your product if you did this. I would love to have a keezer, but don't have time to dedicate to the build. If you could make it somewhat custom that would be even better. May work if you custom built them, rather than you build out then try to sell.

Probably your biggest problem would be having a somewhat local clientel to purchase said keezers. I doubt you would see much interest from somebody in California.

It's the shipping that is in the way as I see it. I can get behind the purchase price of a large item like that but the shipping to get it to me in southwestern Montana is probably going to give me sticker-shock.

Latest posts

Back