I think we need a Kittay thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-pictures-cat-has-antennae.jpg

This toy isn't right at all!:drunk:

You're right. Who the f is that toy for? I would be worried about any child that was not traumatized by that sight. Even in plastic. I sometimes think I might be too sensitive in this regard but I seem to have no sense of humor when it comes to tortured or killed pets.

Not all toys are for kids. You guys haven't seen very much japanese stuff, obviously.

I have a buddy in Japan and he sends me pics like that all the time. Those are not for little ones. There is some seriously crazy shi-ot out there for sure!

Beat me to it again. With a lolcats classic no less. Although it has probably been posted earlier in dese 50 pages.

But it never gets old. That kittay is CLASSIC!

Gee, thanks for quoting the post so the pic reposts. I was quite happy when it was off the page. :p

Post more lolcats now so we can go to page 52!

art.gif

I remember having one of these keychains growing up, of splat the roadkill cat. It's a much more cute representation of roadkill.

I love Ninja Cat. My favorite kittay video ever. It is like stop motion the way the cat is in the exact same position each time.

Back