I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I'll throw one (that doesn't look like my sister :p ) out there for consideration: Kaitlyn Olson from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

I see people commenting on the show's FB page and stuff about how hot she is, but I don't see it.

kaitlin-olson-600.jpg

She's not hideous, but not hot, so thread-worthy

And we're talking about the actress. Her character on It's Always Sunny is not at all attractive

:off:

I admit that it takes a certain dark sense of humor to enjoy the show, but I at least prefer fictional (and intentionally despicable) yelling idiots to the supposedly real ones on "reality tv".

Ha, no it's a recurring joke from the show. They keep telling her character she looks like a bird.

No Sunny fans in here?

I'm a fan. Dark and yelly and fighty is my jam.

Snagged my wife using the DENNIS system, but I screwed up the last part and got stuck with her.

Ok, I'll throw one (that doesn't look like my sister :p ) out there for consideration: Kaitlyn Olson from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

I see people commenting on the show's FB page and stuff about how hot she is, but I don't see it.

kaitlin-olson-600.jpg

I went to high school with Kaitlyn

There's really no debate; he thinks she's hot, you don't, neither do I

Ergo, she fits the thread objective

Can't get much more non-debatable than that

There's really no debate; he thinks she's hot, you don't, neither do I

Ergo, she fits the thread objective

Can't get much more non-debatable than that

Somebody's humor synapses are misfiring.

That or I'm not funny, but I'm not ready to acknowledge that theory just yet.

Back