I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about Malin Akerman? I think she is hot, but there's a post on IMDB where someone says quite the opposite.

edited: Link to picture didn't work

She is pretty damn hot in Watchmen. I think she is hotter as a brunette, but she can be hot and kinda meh depending on time of day, clothing or lack there of, etc.

IMHO, Malin Ackerman = WAYYY too hot for this thread.

cloud9.gif

got another one.

Bree Turner, who plays Rosalee on Grimm

I had been meaning to post her. I only casually follow the show while SWMBO watches it, but there have been a couple of episodes where her character ends up in some skimpy outfits. Hot.

got another one.

Bree Turner, who plays Rosalee on Grimm

2014_1008_NBCUXD_Grimm_Rosalee_1230x1230_AC.jpg

I was watching Grimm the other night and thought she would be perfect for this thread, but was too lazy to post. I don't find her hot, but I would put her towards the upper end of the scale.

:off:
You might be a home brewer / HBTer if you look at women to decide if they belong in this thread! :fro:

But I see you & raise you
Meghan McCain
View attachment 341098View attachment 341099
(As long as she doesn't talk!)

Don't know of her, but she is attractive to me. Then I scrolled down to next pic......DAYAUM!

(not that I am being in anyway your standard guy....but...wow....)

.....(LOL...cant leave this reply alone...because of all the women I know that would point out how badly that dress works on her....HAHA...three very distinct voices of friends that would be reprimanding me at this point.)

Back