I need a good online stream for World Cup!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boerderij_Kabouter

Reaction score
I don't have a TV, and usually got o the bar for important sports. However, the World Cup is a lot of games and they are at weird times.

Is there any place online I can sign up and be able to watch the games or play them back at night?

Any pointers would be great!!!!

Thanks
www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-soccer-futbol-113.gif

This is a great place for live streams, I usually have good luck with them not gettingn shut down.

http://atdhe.net/index.html

The FIFA world cup website will more than likely(they did in past cups) have all the games available to watch after the live match is over, so delayed game watching is often easier than live bootleg streams. Espn may have them delayed as well.

Beware of anything that you need to sign up for (except maybe ESPN 360) most of the ones you find googling are scams, either to get your data for spamming or require downloading a player, which usually has malware on it.

Sites like that tend to spring up like flies on crap for any major event.

Another backup is to search "World cup Justintv" Justin manages to have a lot of feeds for live events, but sometimes they get shut down midstream. CBS was nailing them quite quickly during the Olympics. It was like a chess game.

But atdhe tends to be pretty stable.

Just remember;

spain.jpg

ESPN was streaming the morning game. I would assume they will be others as well.

Hmmm... the quality is really bad on that free site. Does anyone have a site you can pay for and get good quality video?

I can't get ESPN3 because it isn't carried by my service provider. boooo

That worked great Revvy. I was able to catch the last 20 minutes and witness Henry's giant whiff at around the 84th-85th minute that most likely would have won them the game.

There are always games on TVU player. You download the plugin and get a variety of "stations".

I think the problem is that they are shooting it in high def, then stepping down the signal to the non HD broadcasters, so the web pirates who are streaming from the regular broadcasters, are getting the lesser of the less. I was looking at the broadcast from Canada, and from regular ESPN and both signals look like crap on tv, but watching the same feed on ESPNHD image is crystal clear.

I don't need a stream. I will be home for the duration of the tournament. I was fortunate enough to get fired from one of my jobs just in time for the world cup!! :D

Do you have to pay to get the games on ESPN? I have directv and when I try and watch 210-1 (ESPN alt) I get nothing. Usually it will pop up with something if I need to pay for a channel but this isn't doing anything.

Back