I love the message . . .

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonvolt

Reaction score
So, I haven't posted in a while. I hve been lurking occasionally, but this place is getting so huge that I am greeted by hundreds of new posts whenever I log in. Couple that with being busy lately and the weather turning nice, I have had less time to sit in front of my computer and write about brewing.

Anyway, I log in today, and I am greeted with this comforting little message:

Hello sonvolt it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

How nice! :p lol

Yeah the BMW forum I used to go to would tell me that after like a week off. Must be in the standard forum code.

I guess this counts as "engage in a conversation with another member"! :)

Off topic, but I am going to see Son Volt next saturday, so looking forward to it...have only heard a couple off the new album, but they were amazing last time I saw them.

I keep expecting to have a similar message pop up someday, but mine will say, "Go get a life in the real world you lazy post hog!"

No worries about Bird seeing that message! After a few days I bet he gets messages begging him to stop posting new messages!:D

sonvolt said:
So, I haven't posted in a while. I hve been lurking occasionally, but this place is getting so huge that I am greeted by hundreds of new posts whenever I log in. Couple that with being busy lately and the weather turning nice, I have had less time to sit in front of my computer and write about brewing.

Anyway, I log in today, and I am greeted with this comforting little message:

How nice! :p lol

Orpheus said:
No worries about Bird seeing that message! After a few days I bet he gets messages begging him to stop posting new messages!:D

LOL, you beat me to it! "Hmmm... I've never seen that before? :confused:" :D

Damn Bird, you aree nearly at 6000. If you went away the post count around here would drop in half, easily. So here's to 12,000!

Back