I love beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noblebrew

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been lurking here for a couple months now just trying to soak up a little of the great info here on the awesome site.

I have always loved beer and can appreciate most of it but I was always daunted by the prospect of brewing it my self. Until I went on a brewery tour with a couple of buddies and it turned out that one of my buddies felt the same way so we went in on a kit together and found the joy of brewing. I have found that the hardest part of the whole process is to just leave it alone and let it become beer. So I am striving to RDWHAHB.

Thank you every one. If SWMBO said it was ok every day would be a brew day. Alas I am limited to a couple days a week.

This! Our first AG batch is carbonating now, but I have another batch to bottle and another to rack to secondary Sunday, and then a small batch from the second runnings of our third beer to monitor!

Nice!

I have found that my setup keeps growing larger and larger! Started with a fermenting bucket and a carboy. Have since added 2 more fermenting buckets which seems to have me pretty content for now...

I've got one brew ready for bottling this Friday and have 2 brews in primary right now. Will be transferring one of those to my carboy so I can brew 2 more batches this weekend! :mug:

Back