I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait until I can ride every day to work.... only the rain holds me back once it is spring.

I'm debating getting a 450 quad or dirt bike once I make it to NOLA.

H...hey guys... can I get in on this thread? I am in no state to follow the thread since Tuesday is my off day, but I want to get in here! :tank::rockin:

H...hey guys... can I get in on this thread? I am in no state to follow the thread since Tuesday is my off day, but I want to get in here! :tank::rockin:

Dan will mail you the application. Return that with your last two years tax returns and application fee and I'm sure you'll make it in;)

I learned a new trick with my mouse today. I never knew I could "click" with my scrolling wheel. When I do, all I have to do is move the pointer up or down to scroll. Just think of all that wear and tear I could have saved on my scrolling wheel. Guess that's what I get for not reading the directions when I bought it 8 years ago.

I learned a new trick with my mouse today. I never knew I could "click" with my scrolling wheel. When I do, all I have to do is move the pointer up or down to scroll. Just think of all that wear and tear I could have saved on my scrolling wheel. Guess that's what I get for not reading the directions when I bought it 8 years ago.

That is a good trick that I had forgotten.

I use the scroll wheel for exercise though. Just think of how many calories you burned scrolling in the last eight years and what great shape your scroll finger is in for doing it;)

Nice, I never realized that was an option.

If you click a link with your scroll button, it appears in a new tab. my favorite for browsing the main forum site for threads to read. Be careful, it's addicting.

If you click a link with your scroll button, it appears in a new tab. my favorite for browsing the main forum site for threads to read. Be careful, it's addicting.

hmm. interesting. I can see how that would come in handy.

Meh - I have a DIY itch..... I was hoping to scratch it with a ferm chamber, but I'd rather wait until I get a free fridge from my school when they let out.

However... I've been debating cutting a hole in the freezer of my current kegerator(full size fridge), and using ductwork to bring cold air over to the chamber. I don't think I've ever put anything in that freezer..

Thoughts?

Bumping

Sent from my XT1049 using Home Brew mobile app

Meh - I have a DIY itch..... I was hoping to scratch it with a ferm chamber, but I'd rather wait until I get a free fridge from my school when they let out.

However... I've been debating cutting a hole in the freezer of my current kegerator(full size fridge), and using ductwork to bring cold air over to the chamber. I don't think I've ever put anything in that freezer..

Thoughts?

It'd probably work, but small freezers are pretty cheap. I'd recommend just getting another freezer if you have the room.

My job was just posted by the company I work for. If anybody looking for a job $30.36/hr has P5 TCTS; and JDS, LM/ICADS experience and wants to live in the CA central valley. PM me.

It'd probably work, but small freezers are pretty cheap. I'd recommend just getting another freezer if you have the room.

Yea, I feel like I can score one cheap... And I'm hoping two. My full size kegerator won't be fun to bring with... Especially if I move to an apartment

Yep. I think I'm pretty crazy to give this job up but I can't continue to live alone.

I feel you there. It is good to hear you will be reuniting soon. Do not worry, life finds a way to work out. Even though it is a scary prospect, things will work out in their own time. Cheers!

I think I should print this statement and tape it to my bathroom mirror.

Thanks DJ.:mug:

I have to admit. I kinda adapted it from one of the Jurassic Park movies. It is no less true though. Maybe I am a fatalist, but so long as you do not dwell on the negative things tend to have a habit of working out. They may take a while, but they will do so and you will get by. So long as you make an effort as well.

So, if all goes well as the plan. My little buddy Dasher (anybody from the Riddle Thread knows him as Prancer -the rhyming worked better :D) is leaving on a jetplane at the beginning of April. I leave on a jet plane the middle of April.

Not sure the song I'm about to post is exactly what I mean.. But there are some similar pertinent feelings.

This PP&M song might have been saying good bye to a lover. Not quite the same here but the love and regrets I feel the same as how I feel leaving my kids. They're all grown up, two married and my youngest in college. It's only Hawaii, but that's a long, long, way from mainland USA....

Aloha.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, if all goes well as the plan. My little buddy Dasher (anybody from the Riddle Thread knows him as Prancer -the rhyming worked better :D) is leaving on a jetplane at the beginning of April. I leave on a jet plane the middle of April.

Not sure the song I'm about to post is exactly what I mean.. But there are some similar pertinent feelings.

This PP&M song might have been saying good bye to a lover. Not quite the same here but the love and regrets I feel the same as how I feel leaving my kids. They're all grown up, two married and my youngest in college. It's only Hawaii, but that's a long, long, way from mainland USA....

Aloha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXTqr2ZkGn8

Never would have called this song to be a cover-ish. Always learning.

Best of luck mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man, it's cute watching you old geezers learn these things :p

Aloha.

Dan, Check into Skype (video chat) as a means to visit with the kids and grand baby. It will bridge the gap.
When you get that first job interview and you need references just pull up this thread. Im sure just browsing through here will seal the deal!
Don't forget your part of a larger family, HBT. All will be good.

Aside from John Wayne, I believe my favorite actor is Dinero.

Jimmy Stewart is up there. Harrison Ford and Nic Cage are others.

Not so much for the man, but the roles he's commanded, ....As Good as it Gets, Five Easy Pieces, One flew Over The Cu-coo's Nest, The Postman always rings Twice, The Shining, Easy Rider, a Batman movie, ....anybody not get the answer?

Dan, Check into Skype (video chat) as a means to visit with the kids and grand baby. It will bridge the gap.
When you get that first job interview and you need references just pull up this thread. Im sure just browsing through here will seal the deal!
Don't forget your part of a larger family, HBT. All will be good.

Thank you Hefehood. Truly, thank you.

Jimmy Stewart is up there. Harrison Ford and Nic Cage are others.

Not so much for the man, but the roles he's commanded, ....As Good as it Gets, Five Easy Pieces, One flew Over The Cu-coo's Nest, The Postman always rings Twice, The Shining, Easy Rider, a Batman movie, ....anybody not get the answer?

You put up a whole wonderful line of great actors. I wouldn't disagree about a one of them. :mug:

Had a beer over the internet with a friend from one of my motorcycle forums. He was six hours away from his home - out on the east coast. We figured we were still good company..

Happy belated St Pat's.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M2jSzLBzK4&feature=kp"]1973 Irish Folk Music[/ame]

My job was just posted by the company I work for. If anybody looking for a job $30.36/hr has P5 TCTS; and JDS, LM/ICADS experience and wants to live in the CA central valley. PM me.

Too many acronyms. I wouldn't even know what the hell I was supposed to do. BS wasn't listed. I can do that.

I have to admit. I kinda adapted it from one of the Jurassic Park movies. It is no less true though. Maybe I am a fatalist, but so long as you do not dwell on the negative things tend to have a habit of working out. They may take a while, but they will do so and you will get by. So long as you make an effort as well.

That is a great attitude to live by and for what its worth, the opening sequence JP (cliffs) was shot in Maui. Good omen.

Did you send him UPS? Two weeks is a long flight. I'm kidding but I would expect him to be carry on.

As mentioned, the world is smaller everyday.

This multi quote thing got confusing...I did make soup:

Œ
img_20140318_230211_035-62534.jpg

Yea, I feel like I can score one cheap... And I'm hoping two. My full size kegerator won't be fun to bring with... Especially if I move to an apartment

It's like stocks. When freezers are low, buy! My 1972 Sears crapped out a while back. I actually have the original manual and keys. I can't replace it yet because the next one will be an upright to house the new conical and I have to find the proper size.

A cover song ... I like this topic. I was in a cover band once. A few times people liked our version better.

[ame="youtube.com/watch?v=acrUyp0pdoA"]youtube.com/watch?v=acrUyp0pdoA[/ame]

Back