I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shhhhhh. BobbiLynn is going to catch that ol' possum and grin.
What she dont know is BillyJimBob, her possum won't end
He'll be here today as well as tomorrow
If BobbiLynn gets him I'l be in sorrow
But BobbiLynn, Bobbilyn you make me grin
Little Billy will rock your world silly in the end

Dear heavens, are you trying to scare him back into the hole? Now is not the time for a BOO!. Shhhhhh.....

:) Mrs. Whut was not amused by my laughing. Something about it being 1am? I'll retreat back to my den for another four years. As you were Gents.

Be vewy vewy quiet! Bobbilynn is hunting opossum.

I was just told that I had to wait 10 more seconds before "submitting a reply". Is that code word for something? Okay, go ahead on with the conversation, as loud as you want to talk. I don't think BillyBobJim can hear you anyway.... music? Or too late for that?

These guys just wrapped up here. I believe they'll be playing at the Irish Fest in Visalia (where I think I'll be pouring some of my brews) next month.
[ame]http://youtu.be/ys_bkVZvnr8[/ame]

They just won some Nashville Country Showdown last week. $100,000. They'll be playing the Palace every other Friday night. Really good show live.

iThis thread appears to have gone beddy by. I'm still awake for a few minutes. Here's a tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the poor man's poison, whatever you want it to be... something like that, I like it. Yeah, pick your poison, we all gotta die from something. Is that too deep for this late at night?

iThis thread appears to have gone beddy by. I'm still awake for a few minutes. Here's a tune. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-RuKFSdplg

I just spaced out, wasn't sleeping, but will soon, check the trap in the AM. Must make sure to check the trap before letting dog outside, I would feel terrible if I caught my own dog in the trap. And even worse if it broke his neck, the trap is trigger happy and I almost lost a finger trying to set it and get it in place. Okay, GN, Happy sleeping,

Dan said:
I'm going to steer this thread in a different direction.

Spit or swallow?

You might think you know what I''m talking about. If you respond in the x-rated version keep it clean so this thread don't get shut down.

It's been quite some time but back in the day if I was in public view I went for the slow trickle down the throat. Other than that it was spit, always spit.

Wait, shhhhh!!! the possum is peeking out again.... Looks determined. The thirsty bastard is thinking about the water dish... shhhhh.... be very, very quiet..... we are hunting wabbits... errr... I mean possums....

(Whispering) If you can see his head, why has there not been a shot fired?

Ooooohhhhh. You like him! All that nasty talk was a facade!

Yeah, some people said have mercy, don't kill him.... I'll try that method.... shhhh!!!!

About to take the first shot.... but if I hit the wire mesh will the bullet ricochet and kill me? Probably not strong enough metal for that to happen, right? Shh... about to take the first shot, everyone stay down....

Dang I lost the internet and the hunt heated up. DID YOU GET HIM

NO!!! But at least he didn't push the trap out of his way this time. *SIGH* Couldn't risk the shot because so many hoping I can catch him unharmed. Plus, was worried about a ricochet.

NO!!! But at least he didn't push the trap out of his way this time. *SIGH* Couldn't risk the shot because so many hoping I can catch him unharmed. Plus, was worried about a ricochet.

Crap. Well either he will try and get out another way or thirst and hunger will force him out at some point.

Some one dropped a pet rooster off by my house once. Noisy bird he was. It took a week to finally get him in a spot that I could shoot him.

Meat was terrible as well but what do you expect from fowl meat...pun intended:p

Have you consider napalm?

No yet, but I did consider the can of mace I picked up at the most recent gun show. Did I ever tell you about the 2 gators we caught and relocated? They ended up in the lake after a big flood. We suspect, before the relocation, that they ate one gray cat named Jack. Now Jill is all alone.

Bobbi I think we are dealing with a critter with above average abilities and intelligence. This is going to mean that you pull out all the stops and flat out declare war on the bugger. Yes that is right I am going to research what the little buggers eat and then we can ATTACK:ban:

I read that they like apples, dogfood and peppermint candy.... I don't have any peppermint candy.

Also, I can't see out of my left eye today, did I take that shot?

I read that they like apples, dogfood and peppermint candy.... I don't have any peppermint candy.

Also, I can't see out of my left eye today, did I take that shot?

Well if I take shots of booze I often end up not being able to see:p

After much thinking I am in the belief that we are dealing with a college educated possum. Now there are only two things that will get a frat boy out and that is "cough..ahem" the ladies and beer. Since you do not want more little possums running around I would not suggest a lady possum. And as much as I hate to waste beer I just wonder if a cup of beer will entice him out.

Me thinks you are enjoying this pursuit as much, or more than the possum. To bastardize one part of the treatise of a great philosopher; "One doesn't trap in order to kill, on the contrary, one kills to have trapped".

Have you consider napalm?

Bobbilynn: Smell that? You smell that?
Husband: What?
Bobbilnn: Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.
[kneels]
Bobbilynn: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a opossum under the porch, for 12 days. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' opossum body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole porch. Smelled like
[sniffing, pondering]
victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Talked to my daughter in college today.... "Mom, please, no one is trying to kill you!"

"Not a person!!!" I said, "Her pet monkey!!!"

She has never met Aunt Louise or her pet monkey.

"Just please come home for spring break", I said, "and try to bring your brother."

"Okay, mom, bye, my friends are waiting for me".

What do I have to do to get them to come home?!?!?!?!?

Talked to my daughter in college today.... "Mom, please, no one is trying to kill you!"

"Not a person!!!" I said, "Her pet monkey!!!"

She has never met Aunt Louise or her pet monkey.

"Just please come home for spring break", I said, "and try to bring your brother."

"Okay, mom, bye, my friends are waiting for me".

What do I have to do to get them to come home?!?!?!?!?

Quit sending spending money, make them come get it.

Latest posts

Back