I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. I am mistaken. Love you brother. I'm a gonna post a video if the powers to be and the stars align tonight let me.

My daughter

image-1378518036.jpg

Attachments

• image-211207618.jpg
    image-211207618.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 86
Thanks for coming Bob and Yoop. She brought some awesome beer too. Who would have guessed?

There is a rumor going around that I brew my own homemade beer.

Thanks again for an awesome party! I had a great time. I'm still thinking that vodka and gin aren't that great together. Especially at this moment.

So I really do like my iPhone quite a lot but it does have some drawbacks. I can't "like" with it and sometimes YouTube videos are not available on mobile devices. I have a cheap laptop with Windows 8. I'm not sure if it is the laptop or 8 but the thing is ridiculously slow. Pretty sure it's just the laptop. Not a good idea to go super cheap. Even if it were fast I don't like Windows 8.

Okay. So I downloaded it. Like all change. Unfamiliar territory now. I want to go back to the familiar.

How the egg do I send this text?

So I'm on my phone in the web view. I like that sort of. Even went back and did a "like". Pretty neat

I think I found out why my computer is running slow. Nation Zoom. A browser hijacker. No matter what i set google chrome setting to Nation Zoom is the page that opens. POS! I'm removing it using Spy Hunter. I hope that doesn't bite me on the arse as well.

Forget the hazards of the snow and ice... I went for a bike ride yesterday and ran into this guy. Although it was 80F out, he's probably not in the eating mood. They are only aggressive in the spring/summer. We have gators in every wet hole, but the bigger ones usually stick to the ponds. This guy was 7 or 8 feet long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget the hazards of the snow and ice... I went for a bike ride yesterday and ran into this guy. Although it was 80F out, he's probably not in the eating mood. They are only aggressive in the spring/summer. We have gators in every wet hole, but the bigger ones usually stick to the ponds. This guy was 7 or 8 feet long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIc7HhR5sY8

Note to self: take visiting Passedpawn off todo list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIc7HhR5sY8

you should trade him for beer.

Merry Christmas to All. Hope that the New Year brings happiness, prosperity and love into our lives. Cherish your families and friends. May the Brew Gods be good to you and provide you with bountiful brews.

Congrats Grandpa Dan. May she share in your wisdom and prose. Teach her well, you have lots to pass along.

The dog scares me with those eyes!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Back