I Disapprove

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never gone out of my way to bend the bill of my hats. They usually end up with a slight bend, though. Mostly all I care about is them hiding my bedhead when I haven't showered.

I used to work with a guy that had his bent so tight he must have had tunnel vision.

I think the OP is referring to doodybags who wear baggy pants and sports jersies and a hat brim so effing straight (and yet seldom squared on their head:drunk:) that you could use it to calculate Skud missile trajectories.

OK, I disapprove of how out of touch I am. But who the hell is Jenna Marbles?

Hot Nasal Blond in vid linked on page 2.

Guys who wear speedos to the beach. I fully disapprove. Other than that naked cowboy I saw in New York years ago, I don't ever see dudes walking around in their tighty whities. I'm OK with that. [edit for clarity: I'm ok with not seeing dudes walking around in their tighty whities. Do that at home, or don't do it at all.] Let's have the same courtesy at the beach, huh? No one there wants to see your stuff. Get some shorts.

I also disapprove of food that is SUPPOSED to be really bad for you wasting real estate on its packaging to tell you all about how it has 0% trans fat or however many grams of protein. Bastards. I didn't get a box of frozen corn dogs because I needed more protein in my diet. I got them because they are delicious and I expect to feel my arteries clogging while I enjoy more than my fair share. Plus, if there is (I think this is an accurate figure) 462% of the USDA recommended allowance for saturated fats, who really gives a $h!t about 0% trans fat? And how much trans fat is really in there, if they have to qualify that statement further with an asterisk and small print saying "per serving"????? Let me have my junk food without trying to confuse me with its alleged health benefits. I disapprove.

The new Crest toothpaste commercial. The chick with the pretty smile is waaaaay too excited about how white her teeth are. You are at 11, pretty toothpaste commercial lady, we need you more on 6.

People who call their kids a "mini" or "mini-me". Even if they take after you, it's still annoying. I disapprove.

Honestly, as a current non-parent, I have one that if I get flak for it my response is going to be along the lines of "while I would usually bow to your greater experience, you can still blow me" are these parents who have their kids on leashes. I disapprove. Its a 3 year old, not a shih tzu.

Honestly, as a current non-parent, I have one that if I get flak for it my response is going to be along the lines of "while I would usually bow to your greater experience, you can still blow me" are these parents who have their kids on leashes. I disapprove. Its a 3 year old, not a shih tzu.

Never saw the need for them with my 2 boys, but the only way I would is if the kid was just dumber than a box of rocks and liked to run into the street all the time, despite scolding/punishment. We punished and scolded our kids the MOST for dangerous behavior. Want to make sure those things really stick. But some kids are just plain naughty, and rather than let my kid get hit by a car, if they kept doing it I MIGHT have considered one of the leash things. Luckily our kids didn't really do much like that. Never played with electrical outlets or tried to touch the stove, etc. I guess we are/were lucky.

Devil's advocate statement: Some kids are out of control, either by nature or by nurture, and I feel much safer having them on leashes as opposed to being up in my business or crawling under my feet. Mind you, I have 3 kids and none of them have been leashed. But I have encountered other people's kids that weren't on leashes and should have been. Or maybe shock collars. Yes, I think shock collars would be best in those cases. I retract my statement about leashes.

I am also against leashes. But I think a nice bird dog shock collar would be appropriate for many people. Particularly teenagers. With a top of the line one they even have GPS locators that can be programed like an invisible fence. Teenage daughter goes to close to a boyfriends house, ZAP! *leaves to go upgrade to top of the line bird dog collar* (for my youngest daughter, my bird dog handles fine on voice command)

Raw onions are awesome on sandwiches and necessary on a hamburger, without them you lose about 50% of the flavor!

I highly agree about the baseball caps with straight rims, fortunately no one in my area wears them.

One of my favorite Katt Williams quotes:
First of all white people, please stop putting those lil blue leashes on your children, PLEASE STOP DOIN THAT! that is only entertainment for ******. thats all that is! we be excited then a motha ***** 'just look at him look at hi-' that's why white kids grow up and kill everybody in the god damn school cuz you done treat him like a German Shepperd ever since they was three!

You guys can talk crap if you want but I was on a leash. @ 3 if you would have met me in roses you would understand. I ran up and punched some dude in the nuts for picking @me. I was on the leash from there on out:D

In other news, I totally have a giant crush on Jenna Marbles. My wife isnt thrilled, but she understands.

Had to google that one. She has pretty eyes & some nice ta-tas.
Remember, skinny girls look good with their clothes on, full figured girls look good with their clothes off. ;)
Regards, GF.

It causes an ever downward spiral of low self esteem but I disapprove of people that are disapproving. I also disapprove of people that whine about their low self esteem. The spiral is self sustaining and endless... :(

I just read that airlines consider the transport of a deceased loved one "cargo."

I know that this is honest euphamism-free language, which I usually support, but yeeeeesh... cargo. Suddenly Grandma is no different from a box of Andrew Weiner campaign flyers.

I just read that airlines consider the transport of a deceased loved one "cargo."

I know that this is honest euphamism-free language, which I usually support, but yeeeeesh... cargo. Suddenly Grandma is no different from a box of Andrew Weiner campaign flyers.

Anthony Weiner?

Yeah, I meant Anthony Weiner. I worked with an Andrew Weiner years ago, and I often call one by the other. sigh.

Screaming kids on a long haul flight. There is a reason why I don't have any kids. I wish the airlines would offer kid free flights.

People driving in the passing lanes and don't move over even if you ride their ass.

Screaming kids on a long haul flight. There is a reason why I don't have any kids. I wish the airlines would offer kid free flights.

Recently faced with 10 hours of flying each way, I got some awesome 'buds. Said kids could be sitting next to me and I'd never hear them over my playlist.

People driving in the passing lanes and don't move over even if you ride their ass.

Those are no longer "the passing lanes", they are now "the cell phone texting lanes". And what I'd like to do to those thumb-happy narcisists would definitely go in the https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f45/people-i-should-able-kill-coffee-table-book-413446/ thread...

Cheers!

I do have to say though, there have been a handful of times that I thought for sure the kid's throat would get too hoarse to cry any longer... and the kid screamed to beat the band. I will honestly admit I did briefly consider fitting an orange into the kid's open mouth.

Dont make a joke about ballgags and rough sex with one's wife

I personally see absolutely no reason, other than the wishes of your wife, that it cannot be both... sometimes fulfilling both functions at once.

Are you sure she would be agreeable to that co-use of the room. With all the onpurpose 'yeast infections' that would occur in there, even being of a different type, it may scare her off. On the other hand your sanitation would probably be fantastic, especially to keep out unintentional 'skunking'

Back