Human Centipede Movie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The concept is good for a gross out horror movie but it's execution was far from it. I can't believe they are making a sequel (Full Sequence) with 12 (I think) links to the centipede.

I agree with bknifefight, the acting was hideously bad and the sequence of it didn’t flow well at all. I laughed when the girls were walking on the road at night, and then all of a sudden they are completely lost in the forest!

My girlfriend mad me watch it, she had never watched it either and I must say I couldn’t take my eyes off of the screen, It was just so disturbing. The thought of that just eats at me.

The doctor was pretty freaky though.

I'd say that you have to watch it once if it were done well. Even the big gross out scene (not to spoil anything but it's pretty easy to figure out what is going to eventually have to happen) could have been so much better.

I am kind of a horror movie buff, and I've seen a lot of really bad horror movies. This movie is definitely unique in a morbid, grotesque sort of way. Its actually an exceptional horror movie because it deviates from the incredibly boring formula that every other horror movie uses that has come out in the last ten of years. I'll be watching the sequel for sure!

There is a pod cast called "A Mediorcore Time w/ Tom and Dan" that talks about that movie often and how redick it is along w/ another worse movie called "serbian movie" or something like that.

the podcast is insanely funny if anyone is looking for things to listen to while they brew. Although they tend to swear so wear headphones if people are around, but it's the funniest show in the world.

Tosh is AWESOME. But wait......is his show "Well Done"? Maybe we shouldn't watch it.

You're missing my point completely and this is a terrible argument. When there is a movie that has someone ****ting in another person's mouth, I want to be grossed out. I wasn't, the scene was really weak. Therefore this movie did not live up to it's potential and was not well done. When I watch Tosh.0, I want to laugh, which I do so his show is well done.

Like I said, the concept of this movie is great for a gross out horror movie, but it was not well done.

Watched this a night before going to New Orleans with my wife and a buddy of mine. Throughout the trip, we referred to my wife as 'B'. She was not impressed.

I'm definitely going to see the sequel.

I may actually pick one of these up for the Christmas tree this year...
o-geek-image-check-out-the-human-centipede-christmas-ornament.jpg

+1 Human centipede, it should still be on netflix streaming if you guys have that.

I liked it because it wasn't just a gross-out horror movie. For me, buckets of fake blood don't make a movie good.

The doctor was creepy, if not a little over-the-top, and I actually felt a bad for the victim(s) at the end of the movie.

I just watched this Saturday due to the suggestion of this thread and a few people I work with. I thought it was pretty terrible. I love horror movies, and more importantly, really bad horror movies, but this wasn't even "good" bad. The doctor was creepy, I'll give it that, but the "gross out" scenes weren't that gross, I mean, pretty much expect what happens going into the movie, and the ending was terrible too. I won't be watching for the sequel.

Love South Park. they never fail to shock, after how many episodes?

Look, the HC argument is useless.
***TOTAL SPOILER ALERT**
I deem that the premise and the ending alone, are enough to make this one watchable and, yes, admirable.

The premise allows a fear of neither death or pain(within reason) the fear is of a life as a freakish part of someone else. PRETTY DAMNED ORIGINAL AMONG THE PLETHORA OF UNORIGINAL HORROR MOVIES.

The end, where she is left with the dead guy attached to her lips, and a dead girl attached to her *******. There is no way out without a superhuman effort. She will die, of starvation or something else, slowly, as the other 2 rot while connected to her.

DAMN.

Watchable to say the least.

I had this movie saved on Netflix for so long. I watched it with a friend and we were both pretty disappointed. I was hoping it was going to be way more gross, but it wasn't even bad. I'm hoping the sequel is better.

My wife picked this movie out on Netflicks through the Xbox...I thought is was hilarious, in a strange, gross, weird kind of way.

So many questions:

What happens if the first person farts? Does the last one fart as well?

How many people does it take to fully digest a kernel of corn?

How many people can be sewn together and survive indefinitely? The human body isn't 100% efficient, there is still some nutritional value in excrement.

So many questions:

What happens if the first person farts? Does the last one fart as well?

How many people does it take to fully digest a kernel of corn?

How many people can be sewn together and survive indefinitely? The human body isn't 100% efficient, there is still some nutritional value in excrement.

Gives a whole new meaning to "third runnings"!

Back