Howdy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaintBenedict

Reaction score
Glad to finally join Home Brew Talk. I'm a 40 year old who got his first taste of well-crafted beer (Ayinger Celebrator) over 20 years ago. (No, I wasn't of legal drinking age at the time…shhh.) Now, I'm finally taking the plunge into home brewing and am looking forward to learning from the experienced folks on this site. Thanks for having me!

Welcom abord, there is alot of info on here. What do you plan on brewing first?

Thanks. I've got an all grain IPA in the works that's already about two weeks along. I will probably bottle in a few days, and with any luck will have something semi-drinkable around the end of the month. :) In the meantime, I've started a couple of apfelwein batches and plan on brewing a stout early next month. Wish me luck!

welcome. since apfelwein is so drinkable, don't let your loopiness the next day put you off brewing. you'll probably still be feeling the effects of what you drank :D

welcome. since apfelwein is so drinkable, don't let your loopiness the next day put you off brewing. you'll probably still be feeling the effects of what you drank :D

Haha. I've read a few stories here about the effects of Apfelwein—thanks for the reminder! :)

Latest posts

Back