Howdy from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wobbly Cat

Trying not to fall
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I brewed my first batch of beer a little over two years ago using a one-gallon starter kit my wife got me for x-mas. Of course, I was hooked. After we finally moved out of our tiny apartment and into a house, I upgraded to 5-gallon BIAB all-grain brewing and am still working on learning my system and improving efficiency (I've also developed an obsession with clear beer and am quite proud of having some really nice-looking stuff on tap in my hobby room). I lurked this site for years before diving into the hobby and have turned to it during many "did I ruin my beer" moments. Now, I'm hoping to join in the conversation!

See y'all around!

Howdy yourself. I'm a Winter Texan, currently in the Hill Country after being displaced by Hurricane Harvey this year.

Welcome to the forum. Let us know if you have any questions or need any info- there are a lot of helpful people around the forum.

Latest posts

Back