Howdy, from Manassas Va

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkadelicturkey

Reaction score
Hello and thank you,

I love this forum! There is so much good advise. This forum along with Charlie Papazian's book has added much confidence and reassured to my brewing. I am new to the brew, first brew was a nut brown ale from MoreBeer.com (good beer, drinking it right now), second beer was an Alt Bier from the same. It is bottle conditioning right now but tasted delicious flat and warm when I took the last hydrometer reading! In the primary is an Irish Stout from Coopers and on deck is a Delerium Tremen's clone from Austin Homebrew. I'll post how the DT clone goes when it is done sense I have seen it here somewhere but I haven't seen any great reviews. I love some DT, what a treat, hopefully it is not too far off from the real deal, or better sense these hands made it.

Thanks again for all the good advise y'all rock!!! Cheers to beers!
-B- aka funkadelicturkey

HA HA, he said Man Asses!!!

I have a friend from that area, and we joke about his bumpah stickah alot... Welcome to the forum, and I dig your handle too! Is it a P-Funk type reference?

Latest posts

Back