Howdy from League City, TX.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

En Fuego

Reaction score
Hi All -
My name is Andrew West and I am new to this site, but have been brewing on and off for 3-4 years now. I do all partial mash, but have been very curious about what all it would entail to make the jump to AG. Currently I have a 3 tap systme in the garage fridge and a small bench freezer with the temp converter for a controlled fermenting environment.

I have a nice pale ale, Flat Tyre, and English bitter out there right now, all about to float.
I have a Sweet Milk Oatmeal Stout (breakfast food), another Flat Tyre and a Canadian Ale that will boil & hit the primarys this weekend.

Offshore fishing is my other passion, along with my beautiful wife of 14 years and my 2 sons (Hunter is 7, Nathan is 3).

Since I am way south (Near Nasa) I plan on hooking up soon with the Mashtronauts. If any of you can point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative.

Thanks!!

Howdy welcome to the site...Lots of good folks/info around here!

If you're already doing PM's and controlling your fermentation temp then your probubly already really close...might just need a bigger MLT.

Welcome! The Mashtronauts are a bunch of great guys who make some excellent beer and have a lot of fun. Here is their website: Bay Area Mashtronauts. Tell them Doak said "Hi."

I'm a Foam Ranger, myself, and you're always welcome to drop by a meeting! If you want to make it up to Houston next month, come and check out the Dixie Cup. You can find out more about the Foam Rangers and Dixie Cup at our website: Foam Rangers.

I hope to see you around sometime soon!

TL

Back