How many HBTers have you met in person..?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INHBC - Atlanta - Duckfoot's brewout. 08/30/09
104) DeadDoc
105) P4ck37p1mp
106) Brewmasters Warehouse
107) wormfishin
108) Duckfoot
109) MikeG
110) trip2hard

I read this... How many HBTers have you met in prison?

The answer is none either way.

Brewiz
Hops4ife
MikeG & wife
DeadDoc
Berrific
Trip2Hard
BMW ED & wife
Nealf & wife
Aruro7
P4ck17pimp & wife
TrainH20
I know I missed a few

I met a new person today!

31. lschiavo

He was able to come over for a brew day today. So, I bored him with watching the mash, followed by watching the boil. He also got to watch me keg a batch. He did get a couple of beers to help counteract the boredom, though! Also, he's big and strong and I took advantage of him.

Bob came home to finish harvesting hops. So, Bob on the left, and lschiavo on the right:
PC100138.jpg

0, in fact, don't know any other home brewers at all.

Well, come join Yankee Ingenuity!

And come on down to Masstoberfest next weekend! Hell, if Paul will let me come down, I'm sure you'll be welcome too.

Hell, there's no excuse not to know any other homebrewers; I could find someone to down a few pints with pretty much anywhere in the country, thanks to HBT.

Well, I'm a bit foggy at the moment, but I have more people to add from Henry Hill's Predator Brewday:

32. Henry Hill and mrs. Henry Hill
33. FSR402
34. Homercidal
35. Xiang & SWMBO
36. ErikTlupus & SWMBO
37. Freddyb
38. mstev50 & SWMBO
39. lederman
40. Reedwalker

I must have missed someone- if I did please let me know! I don't know Sooner's HBT ID.

It was a great time. Lots of great food, lots of great beer, and lots of laughs.

Hey, I get to join in!

1. Joe_C - we were taking a trip...somewhere...and ended up meeting Joe at a little bar/pub/restaurant thing in CT. Got to meet his lovely girlfriend and had a lot of laughs.

2. homebrewer_99 - got a PM from Bill saying he was in town and staying at a hotel right down the block from me. He invited me down to his room with the promise of a keg of homebrew. Putting aside my fears of being killed and turned into a skin-suit, I drove on down and we had a good 'ol time for ourselves: drinking, playing guitar (well for Bill, badly for me) and trying to get his co-workers to drink homebrew.

bill_joe_092509.jpg

-Joe

lets see here

dark horse brewery
1.riclark and swmbo
2.cuinrearview and swmbo
3.henryhill and swmbo

predator gatherings
4.xiang and swmbo
5.lederman
6.yooper
7.fsr402 and swmbo
8.reedwalker and swmbo
9.msteve and swmbo
10.homercidal
11.freddyb

michigan grain buy
12. romanbrewer
13. jpicasso

1. Jester369
2. JestersRed
3. 2nd Street
4. Chillhayze
5. Glibbidy
6. Hippie
7. Vermicious
8. Knights of Gambrinius (or whatever he calls himself these days ;))
9. Kaiser
10. Dude
11. Boston
12. Orpheus
13. Kappclark
14. Evanmars
15. Raymcneill (he's official now ;))
16. ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo
17. bnutting
18. S.O.B.
19. Ohiobrewtus
20. BrewingMama
21. Melana
22. PaulTheNurse
23. babalu87

New:
24. BigJohn
25. Sumo
26. JustMrWill
27. Drinkswellwithothers
28. Yeager1977
29. CrankyOldLibrarian

1) crazytwoknobs
2) aekdbbop
3) kevinkaseykizer
4) pseudochef - met him briefly via the '09 Pay it Forward thread

Well, I'm a bit foggy at the moment, but I have more people to add from Henry Hill's Predator Brewday:

32. Henry Hill and mrs. Henry Hill
33. FSR402
34. Homercidal
35. Xiang & SWMBO
36. ErikTlupus & SWMBO
37. Freddyb
38. mstev50 & SWMBO
39. lederman
40. Reedwalker

I must have missed someone- if I did please let me know! I don't know Sooner's HBT ID.

It was a great time. Lots of great food, lots of great beer, and lots of laughs.

I met up with:
41: Irregular Pulse and MRS. IP and offspring (who I found much more charming then the adult version :D)
42: Hugh_jass and Mrs. Hugh_Jass
43: Mirilis

It was great and I had a wonderful time. Unfortunately, the weather was uncooperative and I'm stuck in a motel in Mansfield, Ohio, but we're safe.

44. Hermit

I was in a homebrew store in Austintown, Ohio this afternoon and in walked a guy who asked me if I was down from Michigan. Assuming he saw my license plates, I said yes. He said, "Yooper?" and I said yep, and he introduced himself! Very cool way to meet someone!

44. Hermit

I was in a homebrew store in Austintown, Ohio this afternoon and in walked a guy who asked me if I was down from Michigan. Assuming he saw my license plates, I said yes. He said, "Yooper?" and I said yep, and he introduced himself! Very cool way to meet someone!

That is cool, you are flooded with HBTers in the midwest, especially Michigan, I wish there were more here.

44. Hermit

I knew from earlier posts you would be in the area. I'm the one that posted the Vintage Estates link. I really didn't notice the license plate. It was the conversation you were having with the owner. Even I can put 1 + 1 together. I don't look too much like a hermit do I? :D

I knew from earlier posts you would be in the area. I'm the one that posted the Vintage Estates link. I really didn't notice the license plate. It was the conversation you were having with the owner. Even I can put 1 + 1 together. I don't look too much like a hermit do I? :D

That's right! I remember the link- and I still haven't made it over there!

Not only do you not look like a Hermit, but you don't look 79 years old either! (your profile says "79"). I don't think you look a day over 75! :D

1) DavidinDc .... My older brother! Just found out this weekend when he gave me my Christmas present...a gift card to Austin Home Brew!

2) ... who will it be?? Does Jessica Alba or Shakira brew?

Nifty thread...

1) TerapinChef and his better half stopped by on vacation to drop off a 999 swap package and have some beer.

Back