How many HBTers have you met in person..?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only locals so far. Always up to showing a visitor around though? ;) ;)

1. BugeaterBrewing
2. Doubles
3. ReverendJC
4. MolarArtist
5. Nimzomitch

There are lots more brewers in the Lincoln area, but they're not keen on the local club for some reason. :confused: I also need to start getting involved with the OmaHops so I can meet Nurmey and camiller and malkore and all of those cool folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohnmilford

update, thanks to the group keg buy and the bawston brew gathering swmbo and I have met a bunch more hbters.

DaveyBoy aka justdave
jeff91082
beerbuddy
beergears
justmrwill
Paulthenurse
Kaiser

and we met up with Edwort back in Febuary. Hope to meet more folks as the good weather is here and we'll be doing a little traveling here and there.

add Jester and Red to the list. We had a great lunch with them in Burlington and meet up with Jester again the following day. Thanks for the beer and pint glasses.

Over the past weekend we had the pleasure of meeting
Boston Friday @ Owen O'Learys
Hippie
adigeso now known as sumo there must be a story here from masstoberfest.
Hoss
Bullsbeers

Sorry we missed meeting donasay and a few of the others that showed up after we had left.

I think that's got me up to 15. I can't wait to meet more of the cool people.

Melana and I met up with Jaded dog last night to pick up a carboy and have a few beers @ our favorite pub. Good luck with the move to the Peoples Republic of Cambridge.

NONE!

Any folks in the Nashville/Brentwood/Cool Springs/Franklin/Spring Hill areas want to change that? I have a porter that's nearing drinkability...

Up to six.
1. Soulive, last month in NJ.
and
2. Boston
3. Walker-san
4. Baron von BeeGee
5. Professor Frink
6. Chad
Met all of those guys last night in Durham, NC. Good time. Thanks fellas.

I haven't met anyone from this forum yet.
There is a new BJ's having it's Grand Opening in Newark next month.
Perhaps it might be a good time to meet up with some South/East Bay CA brewers?

Shecky was in town Friday night and killed a few brain cells with the GRABASS guys. It was great to meet you, Ed, be sure to look us up next time your in the Raleigh/Durham area. (Sorry your Huskies lost to UNC)

30. Shecky

Shecky was in town Friday night and killed a few brain cells with the GRABASS guys. It was great to meet you, Ed, be sure to look us up next time your in the Raleigh/Durham area. (Sorry your Huskies lost to UNC)

30. Shecky
Great to meet all of you. As for the game, I don't care who wins. All I care about is no overtime. OT is a deadline killer.

65) OompaLoompa
66) Big Kahuna
67) culaslucas
68) brauhausjoe
69) barefoot brewer
70) lastcall
71) Summersolstice
72) MNBugeater
73) ColoradoXJ13
74) jds
75) MTPilot

Hmmm, let's see

Boston
Walker-san
Beerthoven
Professor Frink
Baron von BeeGee
Nate
JoeBou486
Ollllo
Shecky

Chad

You know, only because I'm druck and at the "I love you man!" stage of my impending hangover, I have to say that HBTers and homebrewers in general are the mega coolest people you'll ever meet. I've met some really great people, all in the name of making a good homebrew.

From Charlie Papazian to ollllllllllllllo, they've all been great.

Yooper
This post brought to you courtesy of many different homebrews, Bailey's Irish Cream, Buffalo Trace bourban, apfelwein by IrregularPulse, great dinner wine, and the number 10.

I've not met nearly as many as Yooper, but I *am* druck, and I did *not* stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, but I *am* out of McDonalds. We stopped there on the way home from the new FAC bar.

Their prices aren't as cool, but their smoking patio is awesome and the beer is cold, so I can't complain per se.

So, I fear it is time to stop with the typing, and keep on with the drinking, because correcting my errors is a lot of work. :p

34) Saccharomyces at Austin Homebrew for Teach a Friend to Homebrew.

ROFL. That's for sure. :D (I'm 5'5", EdWort is something close to the Frost Bank Tower in downtown Austin)

Added CircleC brewer and Jimbob to the list since my last post. CircleC came over to my house for a brewday, and Jimbob came to the last Zealots meeting as well as a get-together at the Flying Saucer.

9) stevea1210
10) Slatetank

And probably a bunch of other HBTers at the October Lancaster Homebrewers meeting. I'm a little slow to update. :D

Jester369
JestersRed
2nd Street
Chillhayze
Glibbidy

Hippie
Vermicious
Knights of Gambrinius (or whatever he calls himself these days ;))
Kaiser
Dude

Boston
Orpheus
Kappclark
Evanmars
Raymcneill (he's official now ;))

ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo
bnutting
S.O.B.
Ohiobrewtus
BrewingMama

Melana
PaulTheNurse (and SWMBO)

Jester369
JestersRed
2nd Street
Chillhayze
Glibbidy

Hippie
Vermicious
Knights of Gambrinius (or whatever he calls himself these days ;))
Kaiser
Dude

Boston
Orpheus
Kappclark
Evanmars
Raymcneill (he's official now ;))

ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo
bnutting
S.O.B.
Ohiobrewtus
BrewingMama

Melana
PaulTheNurse (and SWMBO)

Wow that's impressive. I've only met wildwest, but he's an asshat.

37) PortageeExpress.

He picked up a keggle today at Bee Cave Brewery. Toured the Brewhaus, had a Haus Ale, and his little son got to feed Barley some hay.

38) twelfthman01
He need a hydrometer, so we met at Rudy's for lunch. I traded one for some of his homebrew.

1) OlllllO
2) Big Kahuna
3) dont remember, sorry - It was at GABF and I was 3 hours in...sorry

Planning on meeting EdWort in my neck of the woods in January.

Back