How many gallons of EdWort's Haus Pale Ale have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1245 (or 1240 if the previous poster's batch wasn't removed) Me and a buddy brewed this on Friday, outside, in the snow in Colorado Springs. My brother-in-law was in town for the first time(we've lived here 6 years) and thought it was really cool that we were standing outside drinking homebrew making a 10gal batch of beer. He had to call and tell all his buddies back in San Diego. Ed thanks again for the great simple recipe.

5.25 to make it an even 1299. (well not even but you know what I mean.)

Having a Super Bowl party it's going to be this and a CAP I made in October.

Rudeboy

another 5 gallons here... opened a bottle up after 2 weeks and it's already fantastic. Now i'll be good and wait another 1-2 before really digging in.

1324.5 Gal. TOTAL

10 gallons for my first batch this past Sat, despite the snow moving in 3 hrs earlier than predicted, a blowout in my chiller (must have had some water left in it that froze), and really slow flow on my LP tank. Thank god it was 15 degrees and windy - might have to call this one Ed Wort's Wind Chill Pale Ale!
ON the plus side, I had a blast using my new Barley Crusher, and it will be beer!
1334.5 total

+5

1350.5 (I took the liberty of correcting Kerry's math)
Just got the kegerator put together last night and pulled a pint tonight after I got my CO2 tank filled. Even though it wasn't really carbonated, this beer is incredible!!! Will def be a repeater down the line! Thanks Ed.

+5

1355.5 gallons.

Really hoping mine turns out. Broke my glass fermenter and my hydrometer on brew night, so had to revert to an old bottling bucket as fermenter and no SG reading.

+5.5, brewed with Coastarine yesterday and this was our first AG. Using his Barley crusher and a thin mash we pulled 1.057 and were a bit over on a Simcoe hop schedule so it's probably going to be a weak IPA/Strong Pale.

+11, brewed with my brother on Thursday.

But friday one of the carboys exploded and we lost 4.5 gallons. :(

So, I guess I can only count +6.5

+5 gallons this morning. I did the mini-mash version and used 5 lbs. of Extra Pale LME and 1 lb. of Munich LME, then mashed 2 lbs. of Vienna and 1/2 lb. of Crystal 10L.

Can't wait for the final product.

Dan

Back