How many gallons of EdWort's Haus Pale Ale have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did 5 about 2 months ago. Someone came in like a thief in the night and stole all the bottles... or something like that. We definately have to make it again.

1773.75 + 5 = 1778.75

You can add the 10g I made this past weekend. It's my first 10 and I modified it only slightly by using Warrior for the first hop addition.

1778.75+10= 1788.75

Just bottled 5 more gallons. I split the batch in half and used all Amarillo in one half, just so I could taste the difference between hops side by side. I also dry hopped both halves.

:mug:

Got 10 gallons of this that is going to be bottled this weekend. Damn I need a kegging system.

Put me down for 10. It was my first all grain batch (got dumped because it tasted so bad.... Sorry ed), but just made it recently and it tasted awsome.

I did 5 gallons a little while ago and had a glass from the keg. Damn good. I used WLP 001 for it though, but not bad. I'm not that big of a fan of hoppy beers but this is pleasant. A buddy came over last night and had a couple glasses, he said it was awesome.

1851.75 + 5 = 1856.75

It was our second AG batch and let's call it 5.25 gallons to even out the math for a total of 1892 gallons. We had no Cascades in the freezer so substituted Centennial. It still made for some very good beer with positive comments from everyone who's tried it. We'll be trying it again with Cascades.

+10 gallon AG this weekend.....love this brew and bought extra kegs just to find a way to keep on tap with no down time!!!

I just put my grain mill rig together (sorry, guys, the plain 'ol Corona mill worked great), and in honor of the first batch done with it, I crushed 8 lbs. 2-row, 2 lbs. Munich, and .5 lb. 10L Crystal and tomorrow, the total will be 1912

I brewed five gallons this past weekend. That puts the total at 1932.

According to Wikipedia, in 1932 The Republican Citizens Committee Against National Prohibition is established for the repeal of prohibition in the U.S.

Coincidence? Surely not!

Another batch for me, although I added chipotle peppers in the secondary.

1952 if I didn't break the rules.....

Back