How Druck do you get when Brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How druck do you get when brewing?

• Not druck at all, this is serious business!

• It is bad luck to not have a homebrew while brewing, so I have at least one.

• I usually have a few, and end up feeling pretty good by the end of the night.

• I have one too many, f@(K it is hard to clean up!

• Whoah, I made beer last night?

Results are only viewable after voting.
It would be sacreligious not to have a couple while brewing. One time though I just got carried away and got smashed. I don't even remember pitching my yeast or anything. When I woke up the carboy was in the closet fermenting away. It turned out pretty good too.:cross:

i still do extract (until i buy a house and have room for AG), and its pretty simple, so i'll have 3 or 5. i'll drink any homebrew i have at first, then i'll have an IPA if i'm brewing an IPA or a Stout if i'm brewing a stout and so on. though brewing an IPA this summer i had one to many IPA's, i got pretty drunk. its all good though. i wasn't driving anywhere just chilling out brewing, watching tv.

I brew earlier in the day, thus I don't drink any beers at all whilst I'm in the process. Also, I'm still leery of any dulling of the senses that could contribute to a brewing disaster.

Back