How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caught the HB bug after starting my first batch of Pilsner and was hungry for knowledge (beer knowledge that is) So I googled Home Brewer and voala.

I was doing a search on Google to determine why my first batch was acting the way it was...and found the answers on these boards. Now I'm hooked just from reading the various threads.

Great bulletin board system -- speaking as someone who ran a website for just about ten years (we retired it in July 2008). Glad I found it!

Google of course. Needed info on slow fermentation. Found more than I needed here. Great info on this board.

C

google helped out, this was one of the only forums that also discussed winemaking, cider, and homebrewing.

Google search for something to do with the all-grain process. Decided the process didn't look incredibly difficult, and every subsequent Google search had some link to the forum.

Searching for a 'how to' on a Sanyo conversion and ultimately ended up doing an OSTER!!!!!!

Stoked to be here......

Cary
Freehold/NJ

Does anyone really care about this thread and how other people found this site??? I think by writing on this thread your basically talking to yourself.

I was drunk and horny...looking for a one night stand...and never left in the morning

in Google...I had some troubles as I wasnt making the right search but finally I found the forum, it is great community, lots of info to read, and I already got help in my first post, great people here:mug:

Link from Northern Brewer forum --> youtube video of el cheapo bottle filling from a keg --> here via the homebrewtalk.com link tacked on to the end of the vid.

I did a google search on specific questions like "how to read a hydrometer" and was led to this forum and many others. This one is by far my fav...

I was google-ing recipes and stumbled across this site. Best thing that ever happened to my new hobby.:mug:

I was googling for a fermentor chiller plan and found this site. I have been brewing since 2003. All grain since my second brew.

Back