How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A member of our home brew club (The Fermentologists in Denver) asked if anyone else was on here, so I figured I'd come check it out!

Referred by a friend as well. I've been soaking up the immense wisdom from you all for a couple of months now!

I've been brewing for about two years and I used the forums a lot in trying to find out more about brewing. Often, this was the first resource available when I would search the net for answers

It seemed like every time I'd have a homebrew question for Google, HBT would pop up. It always led me to the best answers!

Googled it and found it fast and happy to be part of the community.

Sent from my C6603 using Home Brew mobile app

As I walked through the internet swamp weak and weary,
stumblin link to link kinda leery.
Join this forum, it doth said,
Caution thrown to the wind, and a virus checker instead.
Worry for naught, you have found the prize.
Recipes, tips and pointers from the sorta wise.
Impress your buds, those with taste,
for it is said, let no beer go to waste.

I've been reading up on home brewing for three months, lurked multiple threads for a couple weeks. I have no clue how I landed here.

I found yall in the Google play store. I just got my first home brew kit for Christmas. I am looking forward to learning how to make my own craft beer.

real life got in the way for a bit...and a little moving here and there....needed keggle info since they are finally getting welded next week.

In all reality, I'm back! and ready to start using my sculpture I welded years ago

I discovered homebrewtalk.com in 99.8% of any google query I submitted having to do with, brewing beer, drinking beer, sharing beer etc. Recipe? BOOM, you're there. Causes of dimethyl sulfide? BOOM, Home Brew Talk. This is an an AMAZING forum. Between my other hobbies and my work related searches nothing has come close to the amount of information I have absorbed from your service. Keep up the good work, I'll be donating financially next pay day. Paypal?

What is great though, is that your forum stays true to what beer has always been since it's discovery; Bringing folks together.

I was searching for first time Mr Beer brewing information and found this forum. I am glad I did!
Cheers,
Steve :rockin:

I actually originally signed up for the soda forum. About a year later I got into homebrewing and remembered I had an account. I think the universe was on my side back then

I did a google search for a hard ginger ale recipe and you guys came up. I've looked for a little less technical, more rudimentary, more gentle group and this seems to fit the bill for my naivety. Please allow me to start from ignorance.

I had several specific questions about home brewing, and every time I typed them into a search engine, half the top links were to threads on this site.

So I figured I'd go straight to the source. :D

Last edited:
Was sitting here waiting for the weather to warm up so I could take my dog for a walk and decided to see if there was a Homebrew group in my area. We'll as it turns out I found a neighbor who knows about that sort of thing. But, in order to contact him I had to join the Forum to get his info. So, here I am and yes I contacted him too! Thanks :)!

I was searching for local home brew clubs, and any time I searched for anything "homebrew" related, good old Google shot the forum to the top of the results. I'm glad it did, and I'm happy to be here.

I was just on Google looking for some peeps to chat brewing with! Looking forward to getting involved! Kev

I was gifted a Mr. Beer kit, and having done one years ago (which turned out abysmal), I Googled for advice on turning out something decent. Have been lurking since then, stepping up to steeped specialty grains & a full boil tonight.

Hello to everyone,

Last night I was at Rip Current Brewing in San Marcos, CA. In the course of our conversation with the brewmaster(?), he said we should take advantage of the expertise on this forum to help with our home brewing experiments.
I received a relatively complete brewing setup from my daughter for Christmas. Five gallon boil pot, hydrometer, two cases of bottles and a Pale Ale DME batch kit. Six pounds DME, Magnum hops at 60, Chinook at 15 and again at 5. White Labs WLP 001. In the fermenter at 72 degrees on 15 Jan 2015. Now I am waiting with almost as much excitement as my first born but with a whole lot less patience.
I will gladly take all help, guidance and information given.

A great forum I must say...quite a lot to learn from here and almost instantly I found someone from India to share my problems with starting brewing as a hobby....awsm job done.....thanks HBT

Maybe I didn't find you, rather... you found me ;)

But yeah.. I was desperately searching for answers and HBT was always on top. With what seemed to be the most accurate responses.

Back