How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found you by looking for a Refractometer - you came up with my answer. (Kinda lol) I don't brew beer, however I brew kombucha. So will enjoy reading info.

A friend who brews and belongs to HBT told me about it. I have learned a lot here and my first batch was bottled two weeks ago, looking forward to trying it later!

I was researching the FastFerment conical - was looking for tips on setup, usage, etc. Saw your site from googling, and was hooked! :)

On app searches ... lookin for things my brewing and becoming a professional brewer. Is there any where on this forum that I could try to recruit a brewery team? I am in San Diego California! !

I currently run a restaurant and use my kitchen equipment for brewing. Only have done a couple homebrew so far but they came out awesome. Will be adding a micro brewery to the restaurant and need a team to help come up with some recipes. Will be getting some real equipment before the end of the year.

Ello all. I found the site several times through a Google search for brew questions. I was always too lazy to join until today.

Hello! A friend of mine who is a home brewer directed me to this site. I found it to be a great source of information. Joining and paying for the service is the right thing to do.

Have visited the site multiple times as a result of internet searches researching material on home brewing prior to joining. I am a member of a a few forums on various other unrelated topics and have always found them to be a treasure trove of knowledge. :D Looking forward to soaking up as much as possible and hopefully returning the favor as much as I can.:mug:

I've been homebrewing for a number of years now, and I somehow always end up at this site when fashioning new recipes or reading up on things. It just seemed natural now to create an account and support it!

This forum is refferenced in a number of YouTube videos. While I'm no stranger to forums, I'm new to home brewing and just starting to collect the brewing equipment and parts for my first coffin top keezer build.

I kept bumping into this website while I did research on various brewing related topics. While I was looking for ways to buy grains in Sacramento CA, I came across a number of people who seemed interested in doing a group buy. It seemed prudent to simply join so I could contact them more easily.

I am a novice brewer but love the process of making stuff like wort coolers and mash/lauter tuns.

I'm a total rookie and newcomer to home brewing. Decided to dive head first into making mead, and ended up here after my first Google search on tips and recipes.

Hey guys, found the place as most I assume...on google. I'm not new, but not very experienced at brewing. I read a lot and usually only ask specific questions. Hope all is well.

Found you guys by your skyrim and mead thread! I just bottled my first batch of Beer today. Northern Brewer's Irish Red small batch kit. Yielded 9 12oz bottles. 3 Short of projected yield, but I'm satisfied. Hope to share more brews with you guys. If you have any suggestions on what to brew next let me know :)

-Josh

I searched for Homebrewing stuff and Homebrewtalk.com came up. Been reading some of your threads and articles and is great. I have been brewing for two months only,. New to this. I am hooked!!! Just bottled my second batch. Any good advise will be of help because I dont know much.
Thanks!!!

It seemed like every time I went looking for answers Google would direct me to a thread on this forum. Every time I started reading, I got the answer I was looking for. Figured I might as well join up and share the fun.

Google. HBT has become homebrew source I read (trust) now. Everytime I google for a homebrew related topic my search query always is:

"site:homebrewtalk.com whatever I am searching for"

Latest posts

Back