How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short answer - Google.
Longer answer - I found many brewing sites with google. I joined this one because of the quality of posts and the android app.

It seems that Google brings us all here. I had questions while brewing and Googled for some answers. I always seemed to find the best answers here. That's why I decided to join.

I was curious about the idea of making frambois, so I googled it a few months ago and it led me here. I probably won't be making something like that for a while, but it was cool to find this site, so later I joined up.

HI!

I'm just getting started with this great new hobby and I am very nervous. I am a restauranteur by trade and I am freakish about following recipes. I have found conflicting information on different websites. I want to develop a relationship with people of common interest. I really want to brew great beer without making mistakes.

Every brewing question I Googled led me here, so I figured this was THE Source.

I have been brewing for 16 years and had experemented with extract, meads, cysers, ciders, and just reciently switched to all grain and will never go back.

I found this place though the ugly mill thread and will be posting pics of my not so ugly mill in the near future.

oh BTW it is better to be a smart arse than a dumb arse.:tank::ban:

It was actually word of mouth at my LHBS, i cant remember which LHBS though since I've moved so many times in the past few years. theres one point for analog 2290 points for digital.

My son was explaining his home brew setup and when I had too many questions he said he had an app to explain that. I have been reading post after post. I made my first brew last night. Apfelwein.

I am new to brewing (haven't brewed beer yet) and have been reading and researching. A lot of on-line research and homeBrewTalk.com has been very helpful.

Searching for recipes on the google (on my 4th brew now thanks to this forum, although this is my first post)

Tack another one on for Google. I love that I can type in some pretty weird and obscure brew questions and your forums pop up! haha

Searched google as well.

I have brewed a few beers over the last 4-5 months from when I rounded up supplies for my initial setup. Browsed for the last couple days and seem to be finding some pretty good information so I figured I might as well join!

+1 (heh) to google. Hit LOTS of different forum for lots of different types of questions, but homebrewtalk is consistently better.

I'd like to up-front thank the moderators for doing a good job of keeping this from being a typical forum battleground. The only real "wars" I see here are RIMS vs HERMS or "To Secondary or not".

That and thanks to all the helpful folks who post good advice and include pictures when appropriate!

I'm new to brewing, but most google searches I have done for pertinent info have always lead me here. Figured I might as well join the fray.

The Google gods...

was searching Keezer builds and found the awesome Keezer sizing and planning thread. Told myself I HAVE to go back to that thread.... been back to it 4 times since yesterday just to read & look at pictures. :)

signed up just now

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

I found the cite while looking for advise. Love the information and recipes !!:tank:I just started making wine. My turn at the family tradition. Hooked an LOVE IT!!!
Excited to add my ideas and again ask for help.
I have made blackberry and strawberry, bottled. Right now I have a ginger wine that is bubbling very happy! Organic peach, blueberry. A carrot that is changing and getting bettter each week. Just started a Chia Tea and an experiment with spiced tea and sweet potatoes. No crust, just sweet potato pie in a sippy cup for the holidays, next year.

Be talken to ya :)

I found this site while looking for info on brewing. Not sure if it was Google but kept getting linked to this forum and found you all to have great information and tips. So thank you! Bottled my first batch last week ( an IPA) and have an amber in my secondary right now. So excited to crack open that first bottle... Nervous too.. Hope I didn't screw up!

Wow, it's been so long...But I'm pretty sure I was looking up brewing questions on Google and stumbled here.

I was wanting information about what kinds of hops grew well in the midwest. I found this site and it has so much more information that I had to sign up! Great site keep up the work!!

Brewoneforme,
Adam

It was google. Ive been using this forum for the last few months for information and ideas, and I am so very grateful for it. I figured it was time to make a profile.

cheers,
Rob

I purchased a keg of Gulden Draak and was looking for info on the required coupler. It led me to someone selling one on your site. I am very interested in new brews and styles. I thought this might be a good fit.

I was looking to see what is added to Fred Meyers spring water. Mainly I'm looking to find out if there is fluoride in it. Does anyone know, or know where I could find out. Thanks

Google. Every question (nearly) I key regarding homebrew into google references me to a thread here. Many thanks already to all out there.

The App Store, I got into brewing and was looking up something relating to brewing and the store had hbt. So I got it to check it out and I loved it, I'm so used to the app that I get lost in the website :drunk:
I have visited a few other forums and I don't like them as much, one of these days I'm going to be a premium member here, hopefully in like 6 months when I'm working :D

Google. But I do my best to tell at least one person a month. Some times it's a week between chances. This truly has been the most helpful site ever to my brewing.

Latest posts

Back