How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was huntin' and peckin' for some specific homebrew info and saw it linked at another website. Due to the randomness of my searching, I can't remember for the life of me exactly what website I saw the link at! D'OH!

Stumbled on to you guys with the help of google. I had been wanting to homebrew for quite some time, and needed some helpful resources.

I actually came across this forum through one of my subscribers on YouTube. He highly recommended the site, and mentioned the drunken ramblings are a sure fire way to brighten your day!

I closed my eyes and tossed a dart into the tangles of the interwebs and randomly struck the site so I decided to read.

Seriously though, Google. I was searching random questions and four in a row ended up on homebrewtalk.com, so I just favorited instead of bothering to search on Google.

In the future there won't be an Internet, just the Google. And we won't "google" something, we'll just "G it".

Google FTW.

A friend who brews turned me on to this site.

His IPA is awesome, btw.

Already got a packet of yeast and an airlock in the mail this week.

Can anyone recommend a good beginning guide to brewing?

Would rather start the hard way as opposed to the easy way. No kits plz :)

Been combing threads and there is a lot of terminology that is unfamiliar.

WTF is 6 row?

Maybe you all could help me with this. I am trying to find a distilling pot. I have been thinking of a 25 gal. stainless steel pool filter tank. It will pressure up to 75 lbs, has a stainless steel lining. I could convert it to be used as a distilling pot.
What do you think.

Well, Homebrewtalk was referred to me by a friend and I was thankful for that.

This forum is going to be a great help for me and to all the fellas out there.

I'll be posting more soon.

I actually found this forum through the forum on hombrewadventures.com. Someone had linked to a post here. Glad I found it, there is more activity here than I have seen on any other brew forum. This IS the place!

i found you through google it was the most popular home brew website so i had to join without a doubt it has been a big help since i started

Back