How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't remember exactly...but i'm pretty sure it's because all of my home brew inquiries on google invariably led me here...this place is a gold mine! :mug:

A friend referred me to here after talking to him about his experiences brewing his own stuff. Almost 9 bucks asix pack gets EXPENSIVE when you drink a few each night after work, haha!

On another forum I'm a member of, someone started a thread about homebrewing and this forum was mentioned in the discussion.

Lots of good information, required registration to use the search feature so here I am :) I guess this'll also count as my introduction post!

I'm also waiting on the aerator stone/wand that I ordered from William's as a result of this forum. Getting impatient though, since I also bought ingredients for an imperial stout while I was at the brew store picking up some Star San (which I hadn't yet heard of) :rockin:

I was looking for some info on Newport Hops that a planted last year. If any one has any good info on growing hops in New England I would be glad to hear it..

Chuck

Hey everyone,

I'm glad to be on here! I found this site many times when I have googled for esoteric home brewing information. The forums here are very informative!

Cheers,
Sardo

I was told I should check this site out by a fellow beer enthusiast I met at a Big Brew event in Durham.

It actually took a little while to find this joint. Perhaps I was dismissive at first? I may have skipped over it during google searches, until I got serious about looking for recipes, then --blam.

I was searching for a lost package of parts from another brewing co. and came across this site and commenced the search for info.
I am beginning on the road to distillery and will listen to any and all who wish to contribute to my education. I live in the Coachella Valley of So. Calif. right in between the two largest earthquake faults of the western hemisphere. I believe if the "big one" does hit us then a useful bartering commodity is needed to help those who are in need. At the rate the US government is destroying our currency then alcohol will be as good as gold, for medicinal purposes and spiritual purposes only, of course.
I will begin with citrus fruit fermentation at first to practice, then progress to a sugar cane based product with sweeteners, hot and buttered. Probably a little beer in between.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Where and how much for a good pot still would be greatly appreciated.
HDNBarn

I was recommended here from someone at TotalFark when I asked a question about temperature control.

I did a google search for "Alaskan Amber Clone" and landed here.
BTW, I am brewing the Alaskan Amber clone I found on this forum tomorrow.

This is the first result that came up when I did a Google search for "hombrew forums" and I had also found links to this site before finally joining by searching for various homebrew topics.

Google landed me here many times while searching for the meaning of life.
^ ^ ^ I second the above ^ ^ ^

All the answers to life I havn't found in the Bible, as a husband, friend, or experiance as a father, I have found as a homebrewer.

The 42nd time I googled a homebrew queastion and this is where I found the answer I figured it was time to join.

No more lone wolf homebrewing time to pick a sect of this cult.:eek:

Caveat -As best illustrated with homebrewing... The moment you find the answer to one queastion you have 3 new ones.

Latest posts

Back