How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a search for an Oatmeal Milk Stout and this site came up, I figured it was high time I got onto a homebrew forum so here I am. So far I'm liking the site.

anything that i needed info i google searched and ended up here saw a number of other brewers in my area and here i am

Steph Weber from brewcookpairjoy.com posted her husband's home brew setup, I made a comment on how impressive it was, then she referred me here because of all the cool stuff being done.

I run a beer blog, snobbyhops.com, and I am just scratching the surface when it comes to learning about home brewing.

Surely, I will learn much more than I am able to contribute at first, but I hope to become a valuable member to the homebrewtalk.com community!
:mug:

Been brewing wine for a while, decided to give my shot at beer. Whenever I searched Google for beer-brewing specifics, I found a related post on here. This board has been of value to me since before I joined!

My buddy John A. gave me the address because I call him to much with brew questions. It's still easier to call him haha.

This is the only brewing site thats not blocked by my work's filter. I'm getting back in the game after a two year hiatus. Its really exciting, and I'm hoping to learn a lot from the experienced guys on this forum. They've already been cordial and helpful. Cheers and thank you from Pittsburgh.

Just signed up. found you by doing google searches on specific homebrewing questions as I was researching taking the plunge into homebrewing. Excellent site and I have my first batch fermenting as we speak. It is just a Coopers kit ala Craigtube, but I am following suggestions from HBT to make sure it comes out right and am alreeady getting set for the next step. This site is great!

I had a friend who was homebrewing and put up links to this site. Very glad that he did, because I would have ruined my first batch had I not taken the advice from this site. . . hooray HBT!

Relatively new to homebrewing (since November), joined a few beer sites since then. Somebody on BA recommended checking this site out, so here I am. I have the same username over there.

I already like the feel of this site, since it's layout is the same as a few biker sites I frequent (also same username). Gotta love vBulletin.

Anyway, as I type this I'm drinking my amber ale homebrew (damn tasty, I might add) & getting ready to brew a coffee porter tonite.

Cheers!:mug:

Chuck

beer is good
ale is great
let us thank god for the hops
amen

i found this site with a google search of 'beer brewing forum'
it was first on the list.
i had many questions.. and most had been answered before even posting anything.

Yes, homebrewtalk comes up often if you are searching for anything related to homebrewing in Google search!

Jason Smith

I had just gotten back from a trip to Scottland and became addicted to Deuchars IPA. Suffice to say I needed a clone recipe - Google did the rest.

I heard about you from this rad girl at our local homebrew store, California Brewing Company. I'm new to brewing and I'm starved for info so here I come!:mug:

Hi guys. I'm Ben and I just started brewing my first heffe. Found this site while looking for tips, and when I noticed all my questions were answered before I even had to type a word, I decided to join.

It's nice to join you all in the cyber world!

Back