How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great forum, found it a really round about way. Was thinking about putting in a keg chiller, thought they cost too much.

Then started searching for "make your own kegerator"---turns out all the best information is on (of course) the home brew forums.

After lurking and learning for a month, I end up at the local Durham NC home brew store (talking to Nathan) and now my 3rd batch is in primary.

tim

googled 'electric herms' a while back and got to The Pols thread and said to myself "self - its time to move to all grain and here's my leader!"
started building this weekend and joined today

Found this site while searching for more homebrew knowledge. Have been brewing for about two months now. Definitely still a n00b but learning more with each brew.

I managed to brew for decades without much internet. My brother-in-law used HBT to get into HB after a life changing visit with me to the Pelican Pub in Oregon. Next thing I know he sends me a link (on HBT) to his AG set up-"Go Big, Or Go Home!" -Sweet

Google for me too. Been visiting for a few months interested in getting into home brewing. Wife bought me a kit for xmas, so now I'm jumping in with both feet! Great site...tremendous information...soaking it all in...

Found you guys while fumbling on google trying to get information on how to get into homebrewing

I'm going to start my first tomorrow, and i really think all the info I have absorbed from this site over the past few days is really going to make it go smoother than it would have otherwise (hopefully it goes smoothly enough to actually have beer in a month and not hopped stagnant pond water)

thanks a lot HBT

I googled mash tuns.

Or was it Perlick, or March or silicon, or sanitary fittings, tri-clover, 316, AG, burner, rig, pale, growing hops, I have no idea anymore, pick one.

It's a BREWING problem!

i was looking on you tube about a year ago trying to find out the easiest way to make a keggle. i found bobby m's video and he mentioned homebrewtalk

I was looking for information on how the "Brewers Best" kits compare to the "True Brew" and others. This site came up under the heading "Brewers Best Reviews." Go figure.

Am very happy I found you. Just started my VERY FIRST brew about 10 days ago and was VERY CONCERNED that I had wrecked it. After browsing this site a bit.... I am feeling much more RDWHAHB about it.

:mug:

Google search after I opened the rest of my new kit and found out the hydrometer was broken! The kit instructions said something like "If you wish to take a hydrometer reading, you may do so now." Glad I found this place!:rockin:

Did a google search looking for a comparison of strangebrew, beersmith and promash and a lot of the results were from this forum. The rest is history (browsing history, that is).

Reddit. Saw some links pointing over here from there. Been lurking for a while and finally decided to create an account today. I didn't know about all the groups and whatnot til I registered... would have registered before had I known!

Back