How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
googled homebrew forums, looked at number of users for each, and picked the most populous.

googled several different things for homebrewing - this site kept popping up so i figured it was where some really interesting, cool, brew-smart people hang.

I needed info. I typed it into Google. Retrived this site! Read the whole thing. OK, maybe a lot of this massive site. I logged it to favorites and a year later, I am guessing to what I was inquiring about...The definition of Dry Hops might have been it, as I am a novice. Been Home Brewing for about 5 years. :tank:

Give me a way to contribute that has NOTHING to do with Pay Pal!

Your next Life time member. This site needs to stay up, very nice!

Google search Homebrewing Forum. As a student of Biology your Beer Science section is where most of my time will mostly be spent!

Hi Folks, I found this site while seaching for info on doing a pig roast.
I am not a beer brewer but I really appreciate a good and sometimes bad beer.
I guess that makes me a beer lover.

joeprimo

Hi Folks, I found this site while seaching for info on doing a pig roast.
I am not a beer brewer but I really appreciate a good and sometimes bad beer.
I guess that makes me a beer lover.

joeprimo

I didn't know their was any other way but GOOGLE!! How else do people find stuff on the internet, LOL.

I first found this forum when i was googling for Chocolate Stout/Porter recipes a couple of weeks back. I kept coming across it googling for Oberon clones, Fat Tire Amber Ale clones, Blue Moon Belgian White clones and Red Stripe clones. I have never joined any type of forum, but I could not resist joining this one.

I love forums. Whenever I find a new hobby I search and search for the best of the best. It didn't take long to find HBT. Google is my friend

I've learned an incalculable amount on forums. I have been a regular poster on NB's site, but a lurker here and at the greenboard. First found it after ordering supplies from NB and saw theirs - Googled homebrew forums and here we are!

Well, every time I was curious or wanted to research something....I'd google. About 98%of the time, I'd end up in a thread here. So I skipped the middle man, and just started coming here. Now this is an everyday page to visit! There is tons of information on this forum. Glad I found this place, and joined!!

StumbleUpon...great time-waster and directs you to general info about a topic.

I was trying to find a home brew store near El Paso, Texas (Just moved here). Found this site during an internet search. Most of the questions I had can be answered here.

Ready to Brew

I'm a mac user and very new to home brewing, just one batch of surprisingly good IPA so far. I found you because I have a copy of BeerAlchemy (which I love) on my Mac, and was searching for beeralchemy.zip on google.

I just stumbled onto this website quite a few times looking for my first recipe about a month ago... I kept coming to this website, so figured "why the hell not?" and signed up

! had a problem with my 7th batch and needed some info. Und voile !!! There you were... Now Iwish someone would answer my question...

Google while searching for hard lemonade recipe. Love the site! Best homebrew resource around. If you need info then its either here or someone here knows where to find it.

I found you guys with Yahoo! I was looking for a source for Premier Malt extract and found your thread on it.

Storm

Latest posts

Back