How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once fell victim to a retail store-bought "lakeview valley farms" beer making kit. I found the box in the attic tonight and googled "lakeview vallye farms" and found where i was not alone. That is how I found this Forum!!!! That beer was fonkey!!!!

It really turned me off from beer making. A friend talked me into getting a real, 5 gallon kit...so here we go!

Pardoe

google - looking for info on MLT and Kegging, as well as recipe searching!

I've found many other sites, but none seem to compare to the level of info and devotion to home brewing that you can find here.

using google as well, was just searching for a forum of like minded people that share the passion for brewing, and of course all the precious infos on the matter on here is priceless.

Didnt find any Quebec based home brewing forums, sorry... :)

I picked up a interest in learning how to home brew a couple years ago. I've doing a lot of reading up on it but have yet to actually try it out for myself. I found this site on google so I can hopefully get advice and tips from others.

Hello all, I recently purchased a ten acre farm on which I would like to grow a small amount of climbing hops, for starters, maybe larger quantity later. Google led me to your 07 discussion on the shortage of hops. Tell me, wise brewmasters, what types do you prefer and would you be so kind as to suggest where I might buy my starters? Please and thank you very much!

I just started to brew some home beer, and googled Home Brew Forum, and there you were as the first choice. Now I am going to pick y'all's brains for all the goodies I can.

Prost!
John

In December I was brewing for the first time in almost a year. I kept googling techniques and questions and this site came up a lot. I'm sold!!

I found this site while searching for every free bit of info on homebrewing I could. I am a noob and hoping to brew some awesome beer! I've got a Fat Tire clone in my secondary right now which will be bottled in a few days and I already have a Belgian Wit that I will be brewing as soon as I bottle the Fat Tire clone. I was really interested in the late extract addition threads that I have read thus far because the "amber" Fat Tire Clone, ain't so maber after my 3 gallon partial boil. In light of all this great info I now know to add the majority of my DME w/15 min left in the boil while of course ajusting my bittering hops. There is sooo much to learn and sooo much info here I am a bit overwhelmed and excited! Thanks HBT!

Was googling "What if your beer ferments at too high of a temp" and stumbled onto the forum :) Knew we had to join!:rockin:

I was reading a book on brewing techniques and was getting bogged down by the math and decided to take a break and get some tips from people doing it right now. So I googled and this was the first hit.

A co-worker of mine (Redstone Arsenal in Alabama) has a ton of homebrew experience with a close friend of his. After discussing my father's Christmas present (Mr. Beer kit), my long running desire to brew my own beer, and some of his exploits in the homebrew area with him, I decided to make the plunge. One of the first bits of advice he gave me once I decided bottling was not for me and I wanted to go straight to kegging was to point me to this website.

Yet Another Google...

Looked up answers to several different home brew questions and the leading answers in google were always here.

Can't wait for the next brewday

BD

Im pretty computer savvy but cant figure out how to start a thread... anyone help? or do i have to pay money?

Two friends of mine referred me here. Not sure what their forum names are here though. Possibly Bafroom and some variant of NineSixteen.

So far this is a great resource for all manner of brewing related info. In particular I enjoy the beer wiki! Kudos!

No big surprise here. I was Googling Chest Freezers to use as a fermenter and this site kept popping up.

I was searching the net for custom beer glasses and stumbled onto bennychico11 blog mentioning that he'd found a company called www.bargainmugs.com who would imprint on beer glasses. Anyway, I ended up ordering 2 seperate orders from bargainmugs.com and came back to thank him for the info. Then I kind of hung around and now I'm a very jr. member who's interesting in brewing my own beer.:ban:

Hello everybody, I am Ranger Rick OHV!
This is my first post to this board. I am interested in the home brewing art mostly cause I like beer:drunk:. I started off with a Mr. Beer kit I got for christmas. I fermented my first batch for three weeks because I did not have the optimum tempature. I bottled my first batch Sunday 3-1-09. :mug: I am going to a Introduction To Home brewing Class on Saturday 3-7-09.
Rick

I came to a grinding (no pun intended) halt in my incipient home brewing career when I realized that a wooden rolling pin will not satisfactorily mill grains. My local brew shop does not mill grains and grain mills cost a lot of money.

I was in despair and down well over a hundred bucks. I cast about wildly on the internet and came across the thread on making a grain mill out of a pasta maker.

This is an amazing community.

Never brewed a day before in my life and I'm looking to make that leap. I figure when the economy and world in general goes down crapper I may as well have a skill that makes me valuable. I'm pretty sure good beer will be necessary in the post apocalyptic future.

I'm only partial, if not most joking. Still, there is a grain of truth to the matter. My biggest goal is to finally begin to create something that I have a passion for; good beer. You see, I'm a self admitted beer snob. I like expensive, tasty, STRONG beer, but that kind of thing is expensive. I love good beer. I love strong beer. I want to learn the art to creating the worlds most perfect drink. I'm tired of simply consuming; I want to finally CREATE. It's a lofty goal, but even the longest journey begins with the smallest step.

i was on another home brew forum.

no one could figure something out.

finally, someone just posted a link to a thread here as the "answer"

i realized i was in the the WRONG place at the other forum!

I found you through beer goggles....I mean "Googles"~

cheers2.gif

About every google search I did regarding home brewing invariably ended up with a link to this site. The people here are so incredibly helpful and knowledgeable.

Back