How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

From Walker, LA, Hello to everyone. I came across the site by the way of a search on the Internet. I have never made any homebrew although I have been interested for a long time. I ordered a kit and received it today. It is a Mr. Beer kit. I hope to make my first batch this weekend. If I like the hobby as much as I expect I will, it will not be long before I upgrade to a 5 gallon kit. Although I know nothing about making beer, except what I have read, I hope to learn a lot. I have looked over the Homebrewtalk site and it is great. Thanks for having me.

It seems google is the magical way to find this place. Easily the best managed way to find information for any questions I have, I've been coming here for quite a while, but only recently signed up.

I found HBT while using Google to figure out how to balance the lines in my keezer. I found my answer here and I've been here ever since.

Brian

I don't think I ever replied to this.
I can't remember if I saw something in the AHA Tech Talk email or if it was on rec.craft.homebrewing (which I can't get anymore, damn Time Warner).
It was almost 4 years ago that I joined, and a lot of homwbrew consumed. :mug:

Was walking along one day and found a dead pposum squashed flat on the road. SOme lazy some bitt painted a strip right over the poor critter. Anyhow, tied to the left rear paw was a string leading off to the side of the road. So, naturally I followed the string off into the woods for a couple hundred yards. That little bastard really did have quite an imagination for travel. Over and under crap for what seemed like forever. At one point I thought I had lost thetrail. Then just caught site of the string leading out of the crik on the other side. Dam that water was cold...and deep too. Didn't know opposums swam? Me either. Now I do though. Reminds me of the time when I was a boy, I was once ya know. Got chased by an armadillo into a prickly pear cactus. Does anybody actually read this thread? Same place as everyone else, DUH.

i was looking for Homebrew information and i found this site, liked what i saw and decided to stay a while.

Found you guys on a google search. Would like to start brewing but want to research a little first. Thanks.

I was in Von Klopp Brew Shop in Rochester, MN and the cashier reccomended I check this site out. He wasn't the owner, Wally Klopp, but he was good help in explaining a few things and checkin things out.

I was googling around looking for rubbermade tun conversions and found a very helpful thread here!

This was the first link on a google search for "home brewing forums". Being a geek, I wanted a fairly active forum that I could snoop on everyones questions so I wouldn't have to ask any myself!

Success!

While looking to upgrade from Mr. Beer I started seeking out additional information through the intarwebs. I eventually came across three decent forums, this one being the one I preferred, and is the one I currently, exclusively, have begun posting in. I have no regrets.

Found it through Yahoo while looking for info about HB. Great site..so far, I think every question I have had pertaing to HB has been answered just by reading thru posts.

Back